The Kingdom of Seythennia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by King Joseph with an iron fist, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cynical population of 11.879 billion Seythennians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Vincent. The average income tax rate is 96.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Seythennian economy, worth a remarkable 2,271 trillion seysmark gildens a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 191,180 seysmark gildens, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources, toddler groups have taken over local libraries, school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel, and intoxicated AI mobile platforms are sometimes seen crashing through windows instead of being crashed by them. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seythennia's national animal is the kiwi, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seythennia was endorsed by The Miserable lands of ARIAPOLIS01.
- : Seythennia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Following new legislation in Seythennia, intoxicated AI mobile platforms are sometimes seen crashing through windows instead of being crashed by them.
- : Following new legislation in Seythennia, school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel.
- : Following new legislation in Seythennia, toddler groups have taken over local libraries.
- : Following new legislation in Seythennia, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- : Seythennia endorsed The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Seythennia endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Seythennia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Seythennia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Corgitopiaa, Yaravia, Ever Testing, Beblahbleblo, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, PenguinPies, Chernaya Zvezda, Eleuthelrium, Holota, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Arscanesia, Achemar, Holy Free, Cereskia 2, Tepertopia, Ebonhand, Wehraboos, Flumenvallis, Amerion, Concrete Slab, Tsunamy, Blondiesland, Farengeto, Esterwood, Kringalia, Oppalli, Martiland, Great Lothian, Sandaoguo, Zataras, Froshar, Leimarite Empire, Brazilian impero2, Nowa Europa, Goom Bay, Volaworand, Gonteris, Alrone, Abarri, The republic of Konsa, Tyflugian, TescoPepsi, Jehenna, Doge Land, Rebel-topia, Tyrantistica, Fiparna, and 9 others.Mnemnovia, Distalkis, Zamkadishi, Comfed, Bistritza, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Eae, Shadeth, and ARIAPOLIS01.