The Peoples Republic of Seyja is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Kitty with a fair hand, and renowned for its digital currency, daily referendums, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.838 billion Seyjans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seyun. The average income tax rate is 80.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Seyjan economy, worth 253 trillion Sejs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 89,211 Sejs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, rural communities are all but disenfranchised as politicians focus all their attention on winning the deciding urban votes, students consistently complain that the wi-fi ate their homework, and droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seyja's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Seyja, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
- : Following new legislation in Seyja, students consistently complain that the wi-fi ate their homework.
- : Seyja voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Seyja endorsed The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Seyja endorsed The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Seyja voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Seyja was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Seyja was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Seyja was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Seyja was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Erinor, Auphelia, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Anserisa, Crystal Creation, Aidenfieeld, The Filippinas, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Tsunamy, Wehraboos, Xandev, PenguinPies, Kringalia, Beepee, Qvait, Farengeto, Ebonhand, Holy Free, Volaworand, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Compli, West Pastafaria, Sau Man Frescher, Shefino, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, Techganet, Nowa Europa, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, Belschaft, Jehenna, Andinla, Hanguk-Nippon, Merevane, Tepertopia, Phanama, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, and 39 others.Royaltica, Rebel-topia, Zataras, Alfama, House Ahsanul, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Vanbella, Eskvenn, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Rishiku, Treir, Synarion, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, WI SD EA D, Holota, Qawe, East Nagaland, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Greater Scottdascoda, Libedistan, Westenhald, Ceutalia, Gonrati, New Belgrade, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.