The Queendom of Sewochia is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 595 million Sewochis hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tuwa. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.7%.
The all-consuming Sewochian economy, worth 59.4 trillion geniis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is 99,866 geniis, with the richest citizens earning 8.0 times as much as the poorest.
Street preachers spend more time condemning government bureaucracy than passers-by, teenagers performing appendectomies on their friends has become a popular schoolyard prank, it ain't easy to be green enough to be imported into Sewochia, and the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks. Crime is totally unknown. Sewochia's national animal is the chameleon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sewochia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Sewochia was endorsed by The Republic of Wachoviaa.
- : Sewochia endorsed The Corporate Confederation of Alteran Republics.
- : Sewochia endorsed The Republic of Wachoviaa.
- : Sewochia endorsed The Dominion of Nhoor.
- : Sewochia was endorsed by The Dominion of Nhoor.
- : Sewochia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Sewochia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Following new legislation in Sewochia, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks.
- : Sewochia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".