|Leader||Reichsmarshall Dølf Krieg|
The Military Dictatorship of Sethtekia is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Reichsmarshall Dølf Krieg with an iron fist, and remarkable for its flagrant waste-dumping, public floggings, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 7.363 billion Sethtekians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carpathia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 82.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Sethtekian economy, worth a remarkable 1,933 trillion Reichsmarks a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 262,604 Reichsmarks, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines, lending money has become a major liability, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm, and drowning sailors are hung out to dry. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sethtekia's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Templaric Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sethtekia published "The Holy Reich of Greater Germania RP" (Meta: Reference).
- : Sethtekia lodged a message on the The Holy Reich of Greater Germania Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Sethtekia, drowning sailors are hung out to dry.
- : Following new legislation in Sethtekia, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm.
- : Following new legislation in Sethtekia, lending money has become a major liability.
- : Following new legislation in Sethtekia, skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines.
- : Following new legislation in Sethtekia, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : The Empire of The Nazi Elite removed Appearance authority from Sethtekia as Reich Minister of Roleplay and Lore in The Greater Nazi Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Sethtekia, major cities are suffering under water rationing.
- : Following new legislation in Sethtekia, fat-shaming is now public policy.