|Leader||The Federal Executive|
|Faith||The River God of the Sester|
The Free State of Sesteran is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Federal Executive with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.339 billion Sesteranians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Administration, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Huron. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.4%.
The powerhouse Sesteranian economy, worth 147 trillion Rand a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 109,862 Rand, with the richest citizens earning 8.9 times as much as the poorest.
Graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', mournful opera fans place bouquets of roses at a 3000 capacity parking lot, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters, and the nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Sesteran's national animal is the Mongoose, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The River God of the Sester.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sesteran was endorsed by The Republic of Great Africans.
- : Sesteran was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Negoshi.
- : Following new legislation in Sesteran, the nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear.
- : Sesteran was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Sesteran, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters.
- : Following new legislation in Sesteran, mournful opera fans place bouquets of roses at a 3000 capacity parking lot.
- : Following new legislation in Sesteran, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in Sesteran, recreational drug businesses are regularly pruned if they grow above the maximum legal size.
- : Following new legislation in Sesteran, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance".
- : Sesteran was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Reptilians from the Alternate Earth.
Endorsements Received: 147 » Erinor, Stoniamera, Kroumos, Tsunamy, USNE2018, Wehraboos, Barabarom, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Saciu, Concrete Slab, Farengeto, Academy of Umbrellas, Land Without Shrimp, Ostanasia, Shadow-Land, Aidenfieeld, Dasko, Volaworand, Jahass, Aumeltopia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Quiescent, The Filippinas, United States of Vietnam, Si-topia, Tsvetania, Hanguk-Nippon, Curlyhoward, Nowa Europa, Bear Connors Paradiso, Sthalrim, Rosamie, Linguiniland, Spearos, Jehenna, Anachronolandia, The Solar System Scope, Luddinlande, Darakin, Great Andora, Utondara, Silberne Wache, Ariankido, Holy Chimerland, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Ufask, Talicia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Crystal Creation, Caer Krasinet, and 97 others.Bod Wareenaland, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Rebel-topia, European Defense Organization, Crabius, Blaash, Democratic Parndia, Seliyan progressive Islands, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Vincent Field, Illinoisan, North Anatnom, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Atomic Garden, Farelonia, Nankyoku Tairiku, St Oaks, Unidum, Cairfield, West Apotos, Freedoom, Walloonia, Madhonia, Pays de Loire, Wimalia, KIROVET, Agalaesia, Rabbitz, Goddamous, Angevin Britannia, New Briantown, Lincoln Village, The Canadian Republic Colonies, Noire Denholm, Centristvill, New Lousara, Center Lisle, Churumduul, Sanden, Cypheri, Nothanksbutseriously, Uncastania, Aywhyou, North Winter, Jarilon, Yellunstryer, Prefesia, Ridehale, GI-Land, Ezeleah, Japanese Federal Republic, Novagentum, NeoConcordia, Sedunn, Imperial Snasdep, Chocholand, The West Valley Mountains, Tol Brandir, Abarri, Wyatonians, Milvands, Noveos, A Frog Dimension, Laluna Isle, Mirutania, Darbor, Kholdan, Deosdora, Doomen, Republitank, State of Iowa, Choodox, Transtemporal Shifts, Lambdaland, FreeFishers, Mew Nation, Runsiya, Maeiland, The Randominion, Hika Monith, Liebstadt, Los Lonley Boys, Dubbayoo, Havenfell, Aurcania, Aveerya, Cat Yoke, Roavin, Phanama, Amerion, Kringalia, Wild Space, Hanty, Reptilians from the Alternate Earth, Negoshi, and Great Africans.