|Leader||President Pano Kadisi|
The Federal Republic of Serzchepha is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Pano Kadisi with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, public floggings, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 16.094 billion Sergovards enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Evlari. The average income tax rate is 4.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Sergovard economy, worth a remarkable 2,496 trillion Lishevas a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 155,099 Lishevas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate, and many friends and relatives of President Pano Kadisi have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Serzchepha's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Serzchepha proposed constructing embassies between Elpesia and Fredonia.
- : Serzchepha was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Serzchepha agreed to construct embassies between Elpesia and The Embassy.
- : Serzchepha established the regional flag of Elpesia.
- : Serzchepha granted posting privileges on the Elpesia Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : Serzchepha agreed to construct embassies between Elpesia and The Great Universe.
- : Serzchepha agreed to construct embassies between Elpesia and Guinea Kiribati.
- : Serzchepha's influence in Elpesia rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Serzchepha altered its national flag.
- : Serzchepha relocated from The North Pacific to Elpesia.