|Faith||Cult Of The Cat|
The Lunacy of Servants of Gizmo is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Lord Gizmo with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, complete lack of prisons, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 12.906 billion Servants are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gizmo City. The average income tax rate is 52.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Servant economy, worth a remarkable 2,556 trillion Cat Treats a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 198,111 Cat Treats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech, it ain't easy to be green enough to be imported into Servants of Gizmo, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, and both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Servants of Gizmo's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult Of The Cat.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Servants of Gizmo was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, it ain't easy to be green enough to be imported into Servants of Gizmo.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Servants of Gizmo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, interest rates mysteriously drop whenever the CBSG Governor goes house hunting.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering'.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, water fights now end with thousands dead.
Endorsements Received: 146 » Pakitsk, VW53Aland, La xinga, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Ridann, Joundia, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Empire of Rijelv, Brotherland, Talitoa, Imperial Akatsuki, A Slanted Black Stripe, Plazland, The Death Syndicate, Libertanny, Narinoland, Wiranath, Mundiferrum, Arkantis, ReeK, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Drunken Seal Islands, Kublam, Bakaworld, Matdor, United China Nation, Headpat Central, New Birblands, Adolanta, CopyCato, Squid Ruinosa, AngusEssa, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Qui sequuntur somnia, British Calradia, Kaigi, Euricanis, Lanagon, Roliganistan, Axdel, Trimmania, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Propwash, Bullpups, Someseni, Lyontisia, Nifalembria Zamingstan, Enlil, Dragonia, and 96 others.Goodnamesarerare, Dark Edgyness, Kangarawa, Socialist Holy American Empire, Slys Paws, Grossvietnam, Elejamie, Unger under over, Osterreich und Ungarn, Adavan, ArenaC, Stellar Colonies, Brethren, Eagas, Stanisiti, Sen Jast, Bai Lung, Wanabe, Layngderfleethe, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Taurora, Wizardonia, Chubaka, Chols Worithopia, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Tawuse, Kampf Empire, Kyrloth, The Militarius Imperium, Am Echad, Under Sea Desert, Abadong, Iodinia, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Liberstankonia, Sycona, Stumptopia, Monix, Acronis, Rage Mage, Zukchiva, Great Algerstonia, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Quartzland, Tretrid, Freedomindia, Schrebia, Coruh, Ripsylvania, Distro-Spartica, Blobbo, Lingu, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, The Eternal Land of Jong, Jakubonia, Eudinity, Yossito II, Puelo, Raunch, Mays Austrian Nation, Technocratic Tagalog, Woodsind, Khadah, 3 14159265358979323846264, Oofery, Dreamersistan, Belora Gyles, CheeseBurrito, Didusland, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Merlovich, Bynzich, Hexyia, Virgoliaendorses, Aivintis, Tseriesiscoming, Seri Tai Republic, Sovietsoyuz, TM-Jesselton, Chria Deau, The Atlae Isles, North Insomnia, RealDealGG1, Filipopol, A mean old man, Centrical Union, Pastellene, and BuciLand.