|Faith||Cult Of The Cat|
The Lunacy of Servants of Gizmo is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Lord Gizmo with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed population of 15.22 billion Servants have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gizmo City. The average income tax rate is 3.9%.
The frighteningly efficient a Servant economy, worth a remarkable 2,958 trillion Cat Treats a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 194,385 Cat Treats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Orphanages are practically giving children away, hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey, trying to toast marshmallows in an electric fireplace just isn't the same, and libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Servants of Gizmo's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult Of The Cat.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Servants of Gizmo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Epidemic Investigation Act".
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, trying to toast marshmallows in an electric fireplace just isn't the same.
- : Servants of Gizmo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drop Your Pants".
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, orphanages are practically giving children away.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, returning vacationers often find that their property is now a construction site.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, small towns have started burning historical buildings in hopes of attracting tourists.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list.
Endorsements Received: 161 » Pakitsk, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Ridann, Joundia, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Empire of Rijelv, Brotherland, Talitoa, Imperial Akatsuki, A Slanted Black Stripe, Plazland, The Death Syndicate, Narinoland, Wiranath, Mundiferrum, ReeK, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Drunken Seal Islands, Kublam, United China Nation, Headpat Central, New Birblands, CopyCato, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Kaigi, Euricanis, Lanagon, Roliganistan, Axdel, Trimmania, Propwash, Bullpups, Lyontisia, Enlil, Dragonia, Goodnamesarerare, Kangarawa, Slys Paws, Grossvietnam, Elejamie, Unger under over, Adavan, Sen Jast, Bai Lung, Wanabe, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Taurora, and 111 others.Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Tawuse, Kampf Empire, The Militarius Imperium, Am Echad, Iodinia, Rainbow Vests, Freedomindia, Ripsylvania, Distro-Spartica, Lingu, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Khadah, 3 14159265358979323846264, Dreamersistan, Merlovich, Seri Tai Republic, Chria Deau, A mean old man, Centrical Union, Santa Dystopia, Kagorg Bra Corna, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Layngderfleethe, Gunov, Coruh, Oofery, Washingtonian Order, FreedomIand, Acronis, Nevertopia, Wallenburg, Dannemarie, Tassirion, Debluu, ArenaC, Zeiberland, CheeseBurrito, From New World, Dravida India, Cellar Doors, Cacnesia, ReReReRepublic, Ulvesogullr, Zidium, Middle Pitburn, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Tofoon, Cafe Hell, Duracell, Monezambique, Spiruvania, Blobon, Technocratic Tagalog, Piranovia, Fuflix workers union, Fellon, Packilvania, Vessarlian, Pirnovo, New Era states, Verdiente Heimatlander, Blobbo, Sandboxford, Harmonic Yeetlandia, Wakeopolis, Empire of Dabiristan, Aquyia, Maricentria, Veterans Association, Northern Celavon, Aivintis, Kalaratri, Vuclen, Dahom, Colligation, Clarence-Voslage, Neptunian Military Administration, Fanderia, Greater Lessville, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Formaro, Preat, The Good Party, Hizuru, Newdayo, The Atlae Isles, Wesonga, Victornya, Yossito II, Graumetia, Qalis, Sunsistan, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Albrook, Kilkire, Bakla Island, British Calradia, Alemannian Empire, Seratiago, Edwardsport, Juangpen, Squid Ruinosa, and Gallisers.