The Commonwealth of Sernamica is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its public floggings, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.807 billion Sernamicans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sernamica City. The average income tax rate is 68.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Sernamican economy, worth 113 trillion serivs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, quite specialized black market in Soda Sales, Pizza Delivery, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 62,953 serivs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Not even good behaviour will get transgender inmates any special perks, citizens are strongly encouraged to breathe less so as to limit the carbon footprint, young people suspect their parents might be a little bit stupid, and having skeletons in one's closet is no longer just a macabre idiom. Crime is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sernamica's national animal is the dog, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sernamica was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Sernamica was endorsed by The Principality of Freavia.
- : Sernamica was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Sernamica was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
- : Sernamica was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : Following new legislation in Sernamica, having skeletons in one's closet is no longer just a macabre idiom.
- : Following new legislation in Sernamica, young people suspect their parents might be a little bit stupid.
- : Sernamica was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Sernamica was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Sernamica was endorsed by The Python of Apatosaurus.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Marinho Islands, Erinor, Auphelia, Land Without Shrimp, PenguinPies, Alaninia, Bleakfoot, Qvait, Amerion, Farengeto, Wehraboos, Crystal Creation, Shefino, New Briantown, Tsunamy, Ralphburg, Aumeltopia, Corgitopiaa, West Pastafaria, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Jehenna, Sthalrim, Midand, RestartAll, Andinla, Concrete Slab, Ullan, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Saint Cinder, Abarri, The Filippinas, Volaworand, Hanguk-Nippon, Ebonhand, Tepertopia, Kandorith, Phanama, Merevane, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Tsvetania, Rebel-topia, Zataras, Alfama, Sedunn, Vanbella, and 36 others.Nowa Europa, Eskvenn, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, Belschaft, Bawkie, Rotenaplistan, Aidenfieeld, Euro Pacifica, Beepee, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Doss Kingly, Treir, Synarion, Holota, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Scu Greinne, Qawe, Ceutalia, WI SD EA D, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Libedistan, Westenhald, Ipugao, New Belgrade, The United Australian States, Freavia, and East Nagaland.