The Kingdom of Serkina is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 396 million Serkinans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, well-organized government prioritizes Spirituality, although Welfare, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 58.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Serkinan economy, worth 18.8 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 47,351 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Clergy do their best to cover up their old tattoos, Serkina City has become the number one destination for urban exploration in Greater Cyngland, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm, and naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Serkina's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Serkina's influence in Greater Cyngland rose from "Nipper" to "Vassal".
- : Following new legislation in Serkina, naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure.
- : Serkina applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Serkina, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm.
- : Serkina altered its national flag.
- : Serkina relocated from Balder to Greater Cyngland.
- : Serkina was refounded in Balder.
- : Serkina ceased to exist in Greater Cyngland.
- : Serkina was endorsed by The Military State of Russiania.
- : Following new legislation in Serkina, Serkina City has become the number one destination for urban exploration in Greater Cyngland.