The Federal Republic of Serendiva is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Perera with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.511 billion Serendivans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Colombo. The average income tax rate is 63.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Serendivan economy, worth 223 trillion Serendivan Rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 148,118 Serendivan Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Re-education centers are being added to most prisons, unemployed youngsters trained to kill are being released en masse into society, Serendivans have recently stopped mysteriously setting off metal detectors, and cash-strapped politicians frequently host bake sales to fund their campaigns. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Serendiva's national animal is the Serevan Raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Serendiva was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Distrotika.
- : Serendiva was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist and the Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector and Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Serendiva voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Serendiva endorsed The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Following new legislation in Serendiva, cash-strapped politicians frequently host bake sales to fund their campaigns.
- : Following new legislation in Serendiva, Serendivans have recently stopped mysteriously setting off metal detectors.
- : Following new legislation in Serendiva, unemployed youngsters trained to kill are being released en masse into society.
- : Following new legislation in Serendiva, re-education centers are being added to most prisons.
- : Following new legislation in Serendiva, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence.
- : Following new legislation in Serendiva, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
Endorsements Received: 181 » Wehraboos, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Hanguk-Nippon, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Barabarom, Mapico, Madreia, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, The Tecorogan Federation, Nueva Alta California, Crystal Creation, Imperial Duck, Jaxon, Astraee, Amerion, Bleakfoot, Hanskarr, Qawe, Legion Of The Moon, Tsunamy, Erinor, Japanese Federal Republic, Farengeto, Volaworand, Beepee, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Jehenna, Blaash, Lambdaland, The Filippinas, Bear Connors Paradiso, Curlyhoward, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Tsvetania, Madhonia, Kiasu-ism, Cohors Stercore, Escevola, Si-topia, Privatore, Seliyan progressive Islands, Enplatia, Utondara, Darakin, New Briantown, Stoniamera, The Solar System Scope, USNE2018, and 131 others.A leftover country, Luddinlande, The United Expanse, Calistan, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Pax Dracon, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Nova Montron, Antarctic Empires, Pamela And Hepatitis, Omiri, Yellunstryer, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Nankyoku Tairiku, Walloonia, Isokenzar, Corgitopiaa, Bergenu, Theorin, Rebel-topia, Bod Wareenaland, Soem, Fasire, North Catimestistrianes, Ancient Slobovia, Linguiniland, Maeiland, Prefesia, Three Rivia Levr, Greater Hyrulang, Centristvill, Foxzibitz, Silberne Wache, Unielvan Millorvium, Drystar, Dankstergrad, Aguatania, The Two Jerseys, Xandev, North Kanuckistan, Tiransia, Nowa Europa, Dereistic, Great Andora, Salguod, Sthalrim, GI-Land, Aksandria, Potion Seller, The Worst army of, Cuuldere, Center Lisle, Whimichy, PenguinPies, Noire Denholm, Isles of Creckero, Oreo States, Free Rad, Aurcania, Bawkie, Terran Draconia, Sagada, St Oaks, Kandorith, Techganet, Empa Aserium, Substitute name, Tepertopia, FreeFishers, Rabbitz, Tarnik, Gliasco, Ebonhand, Tioloman, Hutington, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Great Scapula, Anserisa, Holy Free, InnWorm, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Baltenlands, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Eskvenn, Yeldarbsland, Charloa, Sedunn, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Virmena, Elan Sleazebaganno, Merevane, ChickenDome, Gnofnordclancedenilland, Compli, Eggraria, Tazaman, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Dis7Nation, Shefino, Gonrati, Nova Kobol, Melicorium, Auphelia, NganXuan, Nouvel-Indre, Laamiva, Royaltica, Matak Tribes, The Radanivans, Great Britain And Empire, Great Elsika, Well F, Rhetiaa, Maerist, The Drakan Republic, Purple Hyacinth, United States of Vietnam, Sandaoguo, Briteannia, Drugged Monkeys, Myness, Temaseka, Midand, Concrete Slab, Catillos, White Bananistan, B H A R A T, Sword of Summer, and Distrotika.