|Leader||Fabricator-Locum Conro Akos|
The Colony of Serendipita Martia is a huge, orderly nation, ruled by Fabricator-Locum Conro Akos with an iron fist, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, vat-grown people, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 759 million Martians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Olympus Mons. The average income tax rate is 55.1%.
The all-consuming Serendipita Martian economy, worth 94.6 trillion Gallows a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 124,701 Gallows, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
At least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Fabricator-Locum Conro Akos's wardrobe, hordes of gardening enthusiasts are being banished from cities nationwide, the monarchy has adopted absolute primogeniture, and Fabricator-Locum Conro Akos has just been declared ruler of Serendipita Martia in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Serendipita Martia's national animal is the Axolotypus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Serendipita Martia was endorsed by The Empire of Elthalion.
- : Serendipita Martia endorsed The Empire of Did Somebody Say.
- : Serendipita Martia changed its national leader to "Fabricator-Locum Conro Akos".
- : Following new legislation in Serendipita Martia, Fabricator-Locum Conro Akos has just been declared ruler of Serendipita Martia in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in Serendipita Martia, the monarchy has adopted absolute primogeniture.
- : Following new legislation in Serendipita Martia, hordes of gardening enthusiasts are being banished from cities nationwide.
- : Following new legislation in Serendipita Martia, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Fabricator-Locum Conro Akos's wardrobe.
- : Following new legislation in Serendipita Martia, escargots have lost their charm ever since they started to be called 'cooked land snails'.
- : Serendipita Martia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
- : Serendipita Martia endorsed The Republic of Loose Tribes.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Anabelle I, Mghnb, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Summerset Castle, New Justusia, Vosquintus, West Mattasia, Jamil Federations, Regias, Perang majuuuuu, ElJefe, True Spain, Semailand, Imperialistic States of Howa, The Rictor Islands, REBEL STATE, Dhaeland, Spinazieland, Xd 2, Zapadni Srpski entitet, North Newlandishforth, Tethys 13, Neo-Routhengard, Imperium of Josh, Gemnoviag, Frinotonia, Mystiquelle, Depolis, Visionary Union, The Grand Lockland Democratic Authority, Roliscia, Rundashia, Dres Van, Lukatonia, Wayneactia, Engias, Aragon AI, Maxxlandia, Outer Berna, Central Osiris, Nuwisha, Alcohol-Related Misconduct, ElephantWarriorsUnite, Karelignia, Kerchistania, Sioumous, Abra2016, Knights of the Iron Solari, Avenged Sevenfoldia, Medeia, and 15 others.ZT333, UnitedRomanEmpire, Vivamuland, Santa Luisa, United Animal Kingdom, Admin D, Hansania, Xhuxhania, Jsvcycling, Zedania, Nokelon, Tacm, New Pi-Ramesses, Joetobonia, and Elthalion.