The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with a fair hand, and notable for its lack of airports, frequent executions, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.425 billion Seranisians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Seranisian economy, worth a remarkable 4,518 trillion serans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 313,272 serans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point, the suicide rate mysteriously skyrockets during census years, and excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Fellowship of Leaves.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the suicide rate mysteriously skyrockets during census years.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point.
- : Seranis endorsed The Constitutional Republic of LiberationVille.
- : Seranis was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of LiberationVille.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, self-driving cars obey the road rules even during emergencies.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, elks have more rights than the average citizen.
Endorsements Received: 99 » FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Tzo, Achiotopia, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Imbarien, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Iontan, Onarii, Testa, Kelvinski, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, Grungerock, Spncrgmn, Beiluxia, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, The Republic of lkxciv, Germanahii, Old Atlantica, Manlinesslavia, Cardini, New Icelandic Republic, The Tasmanian Islands, A Death Arena, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Crustacion, Colonel Terrosit, Perzische Keizer, Aedue, Collective Society of Clementi, Better Indonesia, Leirkra, Aipotu Ruo, Matterland, Iluuz, Siuts, Hawalius, and 49 others.The Republic of The Sith, North Southumberland, Wysrod, South Baker, Myopic, Elsewhereland, Mohr, Sedburgh, Rabbitomia, Phrados, Kharbydriss, Anollasia, Calupti, The Sarsinian Islands, The State of Walrus Devotion, Grimlandia, Drusay, MagnaPene, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, DunNaGall, Venkorata, Gentletopia, North North Western Brina, Neo Saorsa, Striagro Uspil, Europe Inc, NorthernMassachusetts, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Evil Dictators Happyland, United States of Zeb, Rainu, Ysherael, Hazah, Tabbertonia, 123topia, Baudelafstan, Dixionit, Flezzola, Nyba, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Accelerationalists, The United Kingdom and Colonies, Lexomia, Tijdtevelia, Otrodoxia, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, Craven States, and LiberationVille.