The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with a fair hand, and notable for its lack of airports, strictly enforced bedtime, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 15.513 billion Seranisians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Seranisian economy, worth a remarkable 5,063 trillion serans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 326,412 serans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A staunch environmentalist's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance", doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, and citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Fellowship of Leaves.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seranis was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Australia Hungary.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Seranis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Enabling The Disabled In Academia".
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance".
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, A staunch environmentalist's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, criminals always seem to be forewarned of police raids.
- : Seranis was endorsed by The Republic of Asuka Sakamoto.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, A staunch environmentalist can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, tech-mad citizens think that the laser-powered bread-slicer uPhone App is the coolest thing since sliced bread.
Endorsements Received: 93 » FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Tzo, Achiotopia, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Imbarien, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Slaytania, Iontan, Onarii, Testa, Kelvinski, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, Grungerock, Spncrgmn, Beiluxia, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Zeklandia, Germanahii, Old Atlantica, Manlinesslavia, The Tasmanian Islands, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Crustacion, Colonel Terrosit, Perzische Keizer, Collective Society of Clementi, Better Indonesia, Aipotu Ruo, Matterland, Hawalius, North Southumberland, Wysrod, South Baker, Elsewhereland, Phrados, Anollasia, Calupti, Grimlandia, DunNaGall, Venkorata, and 43 others.Gentletopia, Neo Saorsa, NorthernMassachusetts, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Baudelafstan, Nyba, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Lexomia, Tijdtevelia, Otrodoxia, LiberationVille, New Letna, Chad9, Kilenel, Carbrabukka, Ameralt, Markanite, The Starlight Islands, Wheydia, Valcour, Karlando, Spudlandia, Evil Dictators Happyland, Arnor and Gondor-, Free Carolinas, Leodoon, Time Currency, Germanic and Jewish people, United States of Dandog, Myopic, LimpBizkit, BNL Corporation, Aldomia, Clialaad, Caesarian Rule, American Republic of Independent States, Seven Hills, Austral Coast, Mannche, Roisin Dubh, Auruh, Molea, and Australia Hungary.