The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, compulsory military service, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.972 billion Seranisians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Seranisian economy, worth a remarkable 4,838 trillion serans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 323,186 serans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons, every week is blindness awareness week, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel, and you need two tenors and a coloratura contralto to sing the national anthem properly. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Fellowship of Leaves.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, you need two tenors and a coloratura contralto to sing the national anthem properly.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons.
- : Seranis endorsed The Holy Zombie 🍀 Potato of Spudlandia.
- : Seranis was endorsed by The Holy Zombie 🍀 Potato of Spudlandia.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the police have been swamped with requests to stay up past bedtime.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, the nation leads 10000 Islands in per capita stalking.
Endorsements Received: 99 » FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Athidon, Tzo, Achiotopia, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Imbarien, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Iontan, Onarii, Testa, Kelvinski, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Wolfhunters, Grungerock, Spncrgmn, Beiluxia, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Zeklandia, Germanahii, Old Atlantica, Manlinesslavia, Cardini, The Tasmanian Islands, A Death Arena, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Crustacion, Colonel Terrosit, Perzische Keizer, Collective Society of Clementi, Better Indonesia, Leirkra, Aipotu Ruo, Matterland, Siuts, Hawalius, The Republic of The Sith, North Southumberland, Wysrod, South Baker, Myopic, and 49 others.Elsewhereland, Phrados, Kharbydriss, Anollasia, Calupti, The Sarsinian Islands, Grimlandia, Drusay, MagnaPene, DunNaGall, Venkorata, Gentletopia, Neo Saorsa, Striagro Uspil, Europe Inc, NorthernMassachusetts, Lost Islands of Pantagon, United States of Zeb, Rainu, Hazah, Tabbertonia, Baudelafstan, Flezzola, Nyba, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Accelerationalists, Lexomia, Tijdtevelia, Otrodoxia, LiberationVille, Craven States, Isla Dragon, New Letna, Chad9, Kilenel, Carbrabukka, Ameralt, Markanite, The Starlight Islands, Wheydia, Valcour, Karlando, Surfico, Augsmand, Mursilis, The Grand Noahlands, Vindarii, Sacred Toast, and Spudlandia.