|Capital||🌌 𝘾𝙏 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙨 𝙗|
The Intergalactic Empire of Seqn is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by 𝙅𝙖𝙭 with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.074 billion Seqnese enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of 🌌 𝘾𝙏 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙨 𝙗. The average income tax rate is 83.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Seqnian economy, worth a remarkable 1,018 trillion 💳 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩s a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 200,635 💳 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩s, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Most politicians belong to the Church of the Divine Kickback, international collectors know that a grease-stain on a work of art probably means it's passed through Seqn, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, and medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seqn's national animal is the 𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙮𝙨𝙪𝙨, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is ☪️ 𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙣y𝙨𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙢.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seqn's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Seqn, medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters.
- : Following new legislation in Seqn, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Seqn altered its national flag.
- : Seqn created a custom banner.
- : Seqn relocated from Balder to The North Pacific.
- : Seqn was refounded in Balder.
- : Seqn ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Seqn was endorsed by The Ecological Republic of Abonland.
- : Seqn was endorsed by The Republic of Nouvelle-Floride.