|Leader||President William Lore|
The Commonwealth of Seprum is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by President William Lore with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, avant-garde cinema, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.349 billion Seprumians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seprum City. The average income tax rate is 77.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Seprumian economy, worth 180 trillion pesos a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,497 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear, the government is spending billions of taxpayer pesos to support "struggling" industries, travelers often bring empty plastic bottles on Air Seprum flights to avoid the pay lavatories, and the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seprum's national animal is the swan, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners.
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, travelers often bring empty plastic bottles on Air Seprum flights to avoid the pay lavatories.
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, the government is spending billions of taxpayer pesos to support "struggling" industries.
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, the nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear.
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, polygamy is legal.
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, garishly-decorated government buildings are being hailed as the height of 'religious nouveau'.
- : Seprum lodged a message on the The Free Nations Region Regional Message Board.
- : Seprum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers.
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, children asking questions about science are referred to relevant sections in religious texts.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Doctors Orvos, BBoss, The Earths people, My Nation, Sulivannia, Grand Abaco, Provence Town, Obets, Laidir, Petrosiania, Parenlord, Allinburg, Kitsunistan, Linkers Sha, Songateri, Emaha, YourOnlyOne, Zuuri, Europan Union, Great Sothos, Moka Pamplemousses, Nohol, Ascoobis, Narvatus, United Democratic Night State, Shah Baorthylon, Shaizan, Joergen, RayeStan, MexUsCan, Archargentina, Tan Talaba, Naralovian, Empire of Serikai, Zajier, Mally Piznoopia, Waste land zero, Snowlun, Amorosa-Coonarra Coasts, The Free City of Night City, The Federation of The Clone Trooper Amry, Underwater Sovereignties, The 14 Stars, Chinese USSR, Ishankh, Moaab, Valquia, Terraustralasia, Dongerland, Creore, and 14 others.Acceel, Sparsdan, Kingdom of beorsthige, Boredom Busting, Russian Federation198RU, GaeilgEire, UDNS, The French Lesser Antilles, Acyria, Lungalandia, Phoenexium, United mess of the jungle, Champlaina, and Volaire.