The Commonwealth of Seprum is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its triple-decker prams, frequent executions, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 285 million Seprumians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seprum City. The average income tax rate is 41.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Seprumian economy, worth 24.0 trillion pesos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Trout Farming, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 84,370 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The police strictly enforce off-limit zones for tourists, citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals, and the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seprum's national animal is the swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seprum was endorsed by The Assembly and People of Joergen.
- : Seprum was endorsed by The Oceanic Republic of Atlantic Republic.
- : Seprum endorsed The Federal Republic of Verdeu.
- : Seprum endorsed The Federation of Westfallian States.
- : Seprum endorsed The Incorporated States of MexUsCan.
- : Seprum endorsed The Republic of Isla Turquesa.
- : Seprum endorsed The Nation of Independent Alignments.
- : Seprum changed its national motto to "We are friendly to all nations".
- : Seprum changed its national motto to "Let's Seprum do all the Seprumian stuff".
- : Following new legislation in Seprum, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Doctors Orvos, BBoss, Thaelle, The Earths people, My Nation, Asianite, Sulivannia, Grand Abaco, Provence Town, Obets, Laidir, Petrosiania, Parenlord, Leshava, Allinburg, Kitsunistan, Linkers Sha, Songateri, Ceace, Emaha, YourOnlyOne, Sparsdan, Zuuri, Europan Union, Kastagistan, Great Sothos, Moka Pamplemousses, Nohol, Ascoobis, Azmeland, Waste land zero, Narvatus, United Democratic Night State, Shah Baorthylon, Blue Basicland, The Pomodan Empire, Hellenic Socialist State, Shaizan, Atlantic Republic, and Joergen.