The Kitty Empire of Sepheren is a colossal, pleasant nation, ruled by Kitty Empress with an even hand, and remarkable for its burgeoning Cat population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.831 billion Kitties have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Catnip City. The average income tax rate is 24.0%.
The strong Sepherenian economy, worth 281 trillion Inked Pawprints a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Automobile Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 48,318 Inked Pawprints, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
The mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, Sepheren has designated Catnip City as its capital city, Kitty Empress has just been declared ruler of Sepheren in an international press conference, and Cat Adoration has been named as Sepheren's national religion. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sepheren's national animal is the Cat and its national religion is Cat Adoration.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sepheren's influence in Ms Professor X rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Negotiator".
- : Sepheren's influence in Ms Professor X fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Sepheren's influence in Ms Professor X fell from "Auxiliary" to "Envoy".
- : Sepheren's influence in Ms Professor X fell from "Hermit" to "Auxiliary".
- : Sepheren's influence in Ms Professor X rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Sepheren relocated from From The End to Ms Professor X.
- : Sepheren altered its national flag.
- : Sepheren relocated from The Pacific to From The End.
- : Sepheren's influence in The Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Sepheren's influence in The Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".