The Republic of Sendia Buth is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.863 billion Sendia Buthians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 53.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Sendia Buthian economy, worth 93.1 trillion guilders a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 49,957 guilders, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's always rabbit season, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm, and the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor. Crime is totally unknown. Sendia Buth's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sendia Buth's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sendia Buth was endorsed by The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.
- : Sendia Buth was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Sheppey.
- : Sendia Buth was endorsed by The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : Sendia Buth was endorsed by The Federation of Marsh Castle.
- : Sendia Buth was endorsed by The Republic of Yukti.
- : Sendia Buth was endorsed by The Kingdom of Plembobria.
- : Sendia Buth was endorsed by The Kianese Empire of McMasterdonia.
- : Sendia Buth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Sendia Buth, the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Notyoutopia, Vantaria, Loralei Emeria, Sankami, Yaorozu, Holy Oranz, Unimaginable Doom, Vegetarian States, Meritdom, Guslantis, Shadowrik, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Lionia, Avalon, Xentherida, Novare Res, Ceretis, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Frances Francis the First of France, HMS Unicorn, Republic of Dixie, American MapleStory, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Wineclaw, Reannia, SchoolHouse Rock, Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Indereac Lanx, Apetopia, Malta Comino Gozo, Upper Portlandia, Zyvetskistaahn, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Wisconsota, Kaschovia, Elspeth and Samina, Ovsterland, Alice Gardens, Empy, Lord Ravenclaw, Vazali, Valdr, Omicron Persei V111, and 27 others.Southern Stroraia, Morrn, Pallaith, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Kingdom of Space, Kwaj, General COE, Moristia, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Faxfleet, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Coemgen, Anima Proxa, Kizja, Forunte, McMasterdonia, Plembobria, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Sheppey, and Zemnaya Svoboda.