The Commonwealth of Sen Jast is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Mario Neta with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.732 billion Sen Jastians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, although Law & Order, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Miranda City. The average income tax rate is 49.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Sen Jastian economy, worth 541 trillion jasts a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 145,091 jasts, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned wolfball fields, sleazy politicians exploit the Parliamentary Code of Conduct to purge their rivals, only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare, and cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sen Jast's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare.
- : Sen Jast endorsed The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Sen Jast was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, sleazy politicians exploit the Parliamentary Code of Conduct to purge their rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned wolfball fields.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, strange looking men with big red noses are found hiding behind bushes and inside dustbins.
- : Sen Jast voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Sen Jast was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Pakitsk, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Eagas, Brotherland, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Libertanny, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Kangarawa, Liberstankonia, Servants of Gizmo, Brethren, Matdor, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Ridann, Someseni, Am Echad, CopyCato, The Death Syndicate, Wiranath, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Monix, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Morrowine, Modra, Republic of New India, Stellar Colonies, Fellon, Tretrid, Lingu, Acronis, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Technocratic Tagalog, Mays Austrian Nation, Jakubonia, Didusland, Raunch, Oofery, and 4 others.TM-Jesselton, Filipopol, A mean old man, and The Atlae Isles.