The Commonwealth of Sen Jast is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Mario Neta with an even hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 6.588 billion Sen Jastians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Miranda City. The average income tax rate is 69.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sen Jastian economy, worth a remarkable 1,006 trillion jasts a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 152,717 jasts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Sen Jastian citizenship in droves, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, and history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sen Jast's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Sen Jastian citizenship in droves.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, some Sen Jastian athletes have defected to Blackacre after being denied the chance to compete in international sporting events.
- : Sen Jast voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Libertanny".
- : Sen Jast was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, diners regard burgers made from mechanically reclaimed cow protein as "proper meat".
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, international humanitarian organisations are applauding the government for ending the death penalty.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Pakitsk, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Brotherland, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Kangarawa, Servants of Gizmo, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Ridann, Am Echad, CopyCato, The Death Syndicate, Wiranath, Rainbow Vests, Asendavia, Fellon, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Greater New Cassandra, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Ripsylvania, New Leganes, Coruh, Oofery, Dravida India, FreedomIand, Tassirion, Debluu, Gunov, ArenaC, CheeseBurrito, Sunsistan, Under Upper Antartica, Wallenburg, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, Euricanis, West Nagato, Konneticut, and 45 others.Jove Mahmo, Cellar Doors, Pledonia, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, LibRight Libertarianism, From New World, 3 14159265358979323846264, New Era states, Wakeopolis, Enlil, Maricentria, Veterans Association, Northern Celavon, Preat, Graumetia, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Greater Lessville, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Formaro, Aquyia, The Atlae Isles, Layngderfleethe, Aivintis, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, British Calradia, Edwardsport, Alemannian Empire, Juangpen, Dryzia, Nereua, Canadian Technocrats, Adolanta, Kandorith, Modra, Sansangra, Kavanos, MikGonnia, Blobon, Talakra, Getman, Isahaak, Albrook, and Nothereland.