The Republic of Sekiya is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 1.19 billion Sekiyans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neuersekitz. The average income tax rate is 77.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Sekiyan economy, worth 67.4 trillion sekins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 56,666 sekins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Students abandon classrooms for online education, scaffolding is built around scaffolding to give safe access, depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years, and many aides in Leader's office are known to be serial jaywalkers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sekiya's national animal is the kangaroo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Sekiya is ranked 181,009th in the world and 4,692nd in the West Pacific for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector, scoring 302.33 on the Pepperoni Propulsion Productivity Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sekiya was endorsed by The Federation of Anankia.
- : Sekiya was endorsed by The Republic of Nexenia.
- : Following new legislation in Sekiya, many aides in Leader's office are known to be serial jaywalkers.
- : Following new legislation in Sekiya, depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years.
- : Following new legislation in Sekiya, scaffolding is built around scaffolding to give safe access.
- : Following new legislation in Sekiya, students abandon classrooms for online education.
- : Sekiya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Sekiya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Istillian".
- : Following new legislation in Sekiya, cars are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Sekiya, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes.
Endorsements Received: 100 » Wickedly evil people, Montrandec, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Corbeil, Glorious Existence, Nas Crustium, Albyion Kingdom, Atheist States of Philippines, Muad-Dib, New Belia, Win Mints, Astra Prime, Galaxy Meows, Winter Aura, Serrus, DiscGolfLand, El Facil, New Democratic Republic of Russia, The Rega, Hamburg Neo, Pandaland II, Willow Gate, Hongg Kong, Roiko, Eldorado Surf, Apollonius, Axeium, Crickoworse, Avzeria, IndyCar Racing, Leman Isles, Q The Almighty, Ethiric, Marina Nova, Bucals Kagotoaion, Kisovec, Ingentis Novus, Greg Tucker, Archonina, Omode victor, Fallgriffin, Thyrall, Outer Scotiotland, Selangortupia, Twisted Duality, SPHRANTZES, Viperina, Svanland, Common Good, Bodusse, and 50 others.Emmagnennavol, Nick Carraway, Crazy Waters, Burakis, Icescreamistan, Parisitan, Sindria, Irremhausen, Rivalfiume, Escapitania, Av Libertas Vindex, Inner Ryxtylopia, New Caterse, Wessssex, Greynne, Cryland, Wild lands of Tribe, Varanius, Andeurea, Condonohia, Vlobbania, The Warriors of Determination, Mediobogdum, Uldrath, The United Republic of Westend, Laudesia, Peourouin, Occidius, Kindlepas, West Deapol Laulandingedk, Apexiala, Overthinkers, Herronn, Guam-North Mariana, Bhang Bhang Duc, Guitermot, Rotvania, Infinite Star, Rengum in Lingo, Terva Cor, Editum, Tropentarn, Isachile Tum, Probablynotverygoodistan, Tropical Isles, Nacaome, Hyperion Towers, Saranzio, Nexenia, and Anankia.