The Kingdom of Seims is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 638 million Seimses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Mia. The average income tax rate is 53.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Seimsish economy, worth 52.1 trillion Guldens a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 81,591 Guldens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time, Leader's Twitcher account is typically used to share Lion memes rather than government policy, and parents often leave their kids in the car while they attend mindfulness meditation sessions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seims's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Seims, parents often leave their kids in the car while they attend mindfulness meditation sessions.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, Leader's Twitcher account is typically used to share Lion memes rather than government policy.
- : Seims was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Seims voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Following new legislation in Seims, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, returning vacationers often find that their property is now a construction site.
- : Seims was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular and the Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Seims, any reference to a higher being is punished with public shaming.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Saint Pallas, Walfo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, GanymedEuropa, NorthPortugal, Nuweland, Prussian-Union, Super Happy Land, Yahlia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Ausvelt, The Champions League, Republic of Satherland, Invernessia, Elisabethshagen, Saint Domingo, Kalifer and Baska, The Seven Provinces, The British Royalist Union, Enway, Quentenia, Falvaard, Greater Albaina, Shaor, Purgatio, Rivierenland, Northern German Federation, Abject Ludicrosity, Irminsulia, Mons Graupius, Azitupia, Maritzal, Nardin, Thracia Republic, Ostermarch, Wessex and Cornwall, North of Americas, Jim the Baptist, The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe, Yoannes, Wombelland, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Slavonia and Srijem, St Scarlett, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Puerto Thelosia, Destyntine, Armbruster, Velosia, Apabeossie, and 37 others.Romana Imperium de Italia, Dark Matter, Meropis, Evergreen Keys, Leranditale, An Clar, The New Nordic Union, South St Maarten, Grodisze, The Mongol Plain, Lieges, Martelon, Crestphalia, Galway-Dublin, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Mallesia, Savinecross, Chronus, The New Mexican Confederation, Vostokian Union, New Hevania, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Zarulia, Someseni, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Eco-Paris Reformation, New Ylicia, Mynox, Northwest Isles, Othenhiem, and Continental Social Democrats.