The Republic of Seihdar is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chris Squire with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.312 billion Seihdarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boralis. The average income tax rate is 69.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Seihdarian economy, worth 400 trillion pesos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 173,121 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Commuter vessels have trouble staying afloat due to increased passengers, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country, and powerful x-ray machines used by the Customs Department can see into the homes of nearby residents. Crime is totally unknown. Seihdar's national animal is the Condor, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Republic of Maj Tonia Godgueeber.
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Kingdom of Democritus.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, powerful x-ray machines used by the Customs Department can see into the homes of nearby residents.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path.
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Wonderfully Fragrant Nation of Dar es Saalam.
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Abrickhouse.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, commuter vessels have trouble staying afloat due to increased passengers.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, billions are being spent on a new island airport.
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shaun.
Endorsements Received: 118 » Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Shin-Hachioji, Diodone, Shadowrik, Pallaith, Notyoutopia, Friently, American MapleStory, Holy Oranz, McMasterdonia, Puczovska, Sunto, Siwale, Selfgradatude, Alice Gardens, Kwaj, Sheppey, Yukti, Prevaland, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, Srpski Novo Zelandjani, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Sil Dorsett, Ainsworth, The Lancerian Empire, Bayern-Straubing, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, General COE, Xentherida, Tredano, PlanetPunk, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Wodan, Beodarasc, Wineclaw, Pria Xennes, Victoriaans Nederlands, Republic of Dixie, Malta Comino Gozo, RedRunele, Unimaginable Doom, Calamazo, Apetopia, Agrauron, and 68 others.Mzeusia, Gladio II, NatsukiLand, Malvad, Merconitonitopia, Eglise Sainte Eve, Frances Francis the First of France, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, The Mazur Empire, Atain, Albacria, Omicron Persei V111, Ka Ching, Mordant99, TerranulliuZ, Ozstan, ABC, SillyString, Guslantis, Shibutani, Californian Redwood, THX1138, Northern Glory, New Seaview Cove, Former English Colony, Kylesburgh, Koda-Land, The Windmilluminati, Highton Islands, Pizza Squared, The Gamer Party, Anarchy for people, Q w e r t y, Eravonia, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sacrento, Sanjurika, The Mace Kingdom, Pleroma Sans Romans, Empy, Zeternia, Jest Xerces, Sundred, Anarchic Proportions, Liberentis, United Draconia, Ethnon, Alsace and Lorraine United, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Waterma, Sahriastan, Maott, The United States of Romania, Rochester Black, Gooboistkoyt, Suicidistan, Aenglaland, El Fiji Grande, I am the one who knocks, Bharathvarsh, Abject Ludicrosity, Kobagia, Shaun, Abrickhouse, Dar es Saalam, Democritus, and Maj Tonia Godgueeber.