The Republic of Seihdar is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.004 billion Seihdarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boralis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 69.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Seihdarian economy, worth 143 trillion pesos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 142,875 pesos, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
The pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property, private business has started paving paradises and putting up parking lots, matryoshka dolls resembling nested Death Stars are commonly sold, and the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet. Crime is totally unknown. Seihdar's national animal is the Condor, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Legendary Fluffiness of Darcania.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet.
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Morlanka.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, matryoshka dolls resembling nested Death Stars are commonly sold.
- : Seihdar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, private business has started paving paradises and putting up parking lots.
- : Seihdar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Seihdar endorsed The 3rd Socialist WA Empire of Gospel Power.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, the pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property.
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The 3rd Socialist WA Empire of Gospel Power.
Endorsements Received: 111 » South Grand Mountain, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Shin-Hachioji, Vegetarian States, Bharathvarsh, Kaschovia, Coemgen, Diodone, Kingdom of Space, Shadowrik, Pallaith, Notyoutopia, Friently, Anima Proxa, Forunte, Kashmir-Longboatia, American MapleStory, Holy Oranz, McMasterdonia, Puczovska, Sunto, Siwale, Plembobria, HMS Unicorn, Selfgradatude, Zemnaya Svoboda, Alice Gardens, Kwaj, Sheppey, Aenglaland, Yukti, AdyLand, Prevaland, The Utopian Movement, Sankami, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Vogonlandia, Seven Hills, Srpski Novo Zelandjani, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Che Sana Und, Lord Ravenclaw, Sil Dorsett, Ainsworth, The Lancerian Empire, Aerilia, and 61 others.Bayern-Straubing, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, Ostrinios, Stareogratia, General COE, Xentherida, Maestros haven, Coppicia, Tredano, PlanetPunk, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Territorio di Nessuno, Lionia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Phillywob, Cuyan, Corfad, Wodan, Beodarasc, Wineclaw, Thenaca, Felhaven, Pria Xennes, Victoriaans Nederlands, Republic of Dixie, Malta Comino Gozo, RedRunele, Midds Conia, New-El, Unimaginable Doom, Calamazo, Apetopia, Hexago, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, NatsukiLand, Malvad, Merconitonitopia, Celebia, Astal Aavors, Bridgett, Confederation of Independent Colonies, Eglise Sainte Eve, Alsatian Island, Socialist Cooperative Republics, Marralore, Illusia and Neverendia, Nation Narion, The South Falls, Frances Francis the First of France, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Zazumo, The Mazur Empire, Ktyria, Gospel Power, Morlanka, and Darcania.