The Republic of Seihdar is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Chris Squire with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, smutty television, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.399 billion Seihdarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boralis. The average income tax rate is 70.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Seihdarian economy, worth 222 trillion pesos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 158,847 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth, kindergarten teachers with ankle-bracelets are closely supervised by their parole officers, and kids these days know how to throw a proper punch. Crime is totally unknown. Seihdar's national animal is the Condor, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seihdar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, kindergarten teachers with ankle-bracelets are closely supervised by their parole officers.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Seihdar.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Californian Redwood.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, student exchange programs are in trouble as everyone wants to leave but no-one wants to come.
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Planet of SpacePotatoWorld.
Endorsements Received: 112 » South Grand Mountain, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Shin-Hachioji, Bharathvarsh, Diodone, Kingdom of Space, Shadowrik, Pallaith, Notyoutopia, Friently, Anima Proxa, Forunte, Kashmir-Longboatia, American MapleStory, Holy Oranz, McMasterdonia, Puczovska, Sunto, Siwale, HMS Unicorn, Selfgradatude, Alice Gardens, Kwaj, Sheppey, Yukti, AdyLand, Prevaland, Sankami, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Seven Hills, Srpski Novo Zelandjani, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Che Sana Und, Lord Ravenclaw, Sil Dorsett, Ainsworth, The Lancerian Empire, Aerilia, Bayern-Straubing, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, General COE, Xentherida, Tredano, PlanetPunk, and 62 others.Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Territorio di Nessuno, Lionia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Phillywob, Corfad, Wodan, Beodarasc, Wineclaw, Thenaca, Pria Xennes, Victoriaans Nederlands, Republic of Dixie, Malta Comino Gozo, RedRunele, Midds Conia, Unimaginable Doom, Calamazo, Apetopia, Hexago, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, NatsukiLand, Malvad, Merconitonitopia, Celebia, Astal Aavors, Eglise Sainte Eve, Alsatian Island, Illusia and Neverendia, Frances Francis the First of France, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, The Mazur Empire, Ktyria, Morlanka, Atain, Canada GR, LaKronia, Mirandako Herri Errepublika, Pandessiand, Wesley Republic, Albacria, Omicron Persei V111, Benolia, Nueava Libertalia, Ka Ching, Freienland, Mordant99, TerranulliuZ, Ozstan, ABC, SillyString, AGoodPlace, ThE eNd oF eE, Sallanas, Guslantis, Underground Techno, Shibutani, SpacePotatoWorld, and Californian Redwood.