The Republic of Seihdar is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Chris Squire with a fair hand, and remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.7 billion Seihdarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boralis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 71.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Seihdarian economy, worth 463 trillion pesos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 171,800 pesos, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 514,632 per year while the poor average 44,825, a ratio of 11.5 to 1.
Cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes, the entire entry for Seihdar in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless', babies are a small but significant export, and directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Boralis as a backdrop. Crime is totally unknown. Seihdar's national animal is the Condor, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seihdar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Boralis as a backdrop.
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Imperial Union of New Pruessen.
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Hesterin.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, babies are a small but significant export.
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Mothership Connection of Funkadelia.
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Principality of Mercandia.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, the entire entry for Seihdar in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'.
- : Seihdar was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of New Bremerton.
- : Following new legislation in Seihdar, cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes.
Endorsements Received: 120 » Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Shin-Hachioji, Diodone, Shadowrik, Pallaith, Notyoutopia, Friently, American MapleStory, Holy Oranz, McMasterdonia, Puczovska, Sunto, Siwale, Selfgradatude, Alice Gardens, Kwaj, Yukti, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, Srpski Novo Zelandjani, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Sil Dorsett, Ainsworth, Bayern-Straubing, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, General COE, Xentherida, Tredano, PlanetPunk, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Wodan, Beodarasc, Wineclaw, Victoriaans Nederlands, Republic of Dixie, Malta Comino Gozo, RedRunele, Unimaginable Doom, Calamazo, Apetopia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, NatsukiLand, Malvad, and 70 others.Eglise Sainte Eve, Frances Francis the First of France, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Atain, Albacria, Ka Ching, TerranulliuZ, Ozstan, SillyString, Guslantis, Shibutani, Californian Redwood, THX1138, Northern Glory, New Seaview Cove, Former English Colony, Kylesburgh, Koda-Land, The Windmilluminati, Highton Islands, Pizza Squared, The Gamer Party, Q w e r t y, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sacrento, Sanjurika, The Mace Kingdom, Pleroma Sans Romans, Empy, Zeternia, Jest Xerces, Sundred, United Draconia, Ethnon, Alsace and Lorraine United, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Sahriastan, Maott, The United States of Romania, Rochester Black, Suicidistan, Aenglaland, El Fiji Grande, I am the one who knocks, Abject Ludicrosity, Kobagia, Abrickhouse, Dar es Saalam, Democritus, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, Joaquin El Chapo Guzman, Wilkshire, Bapaving, Yarecir, Solcialist States, Yubadai, Xorroth, Curtis Cosla, Freienland, The Rhein States, Colotex, Les Lumieres, The Most Freedom Ever, Snoodum, Lionia, New Bremerton, Mercandia, Funkadelia, and New Pruessen.