The Golden Age of Seewind is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Vehrte Nie-käh with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 3.378 billion Sew Indianer are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda, while Welfare and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Am'den Meer. The average income tax rate is 41.3%.
The frighteningly efficient SMART not stupid economy, worth 600 trillion Regenschirms a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 177,624 Regenschirms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, crackheads chase drug-loaded drones in hopes of a lucky drop, sofas are perpetually on sales that Must End Soon, and court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seewind's national animal is the Caipirinha Fish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is the Fahrer-Kult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seewind's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Seewind was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Seewind was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Seewind's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Seewind was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Seewind ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Seewind was endorsed by The Violet Vizier of Valerievna.
- : Seewind was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Seewind's influence in Osiris rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Seewind was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry and Highest Wealthy Incomes.