|Leader||The Spectrenian Emperor|
|Faith||No Official Religion|
The Social Empire of Sebygang is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The Spectrenian Emperor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cynical population of 1.092 billion Sebygangians are ruled with an iron fist by the socialist government, which grants its people the freedom to do whatever they like so long as it doesn't involve getting richer than anybody else or challenging the government.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Spectrenia. The average income tax rate is 90.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sebygangian economy, worth 123 trillion Euros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 113,462 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The credibility of anti-government demagogues is undermined by government claims that they smell like poo, passive-aggressive congratulations cards inform mums-to-be that their pregnancy is their greatest achievement in life, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, and the nation's most popular sport is sabotaging foreigners' hopes and dreams. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sebygang's national animal is the Spectrenian Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is No Official Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sebygang was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Sebygang, the nation's most popular sport is sabotaging foreigners' hopes and dreams.
- : Following new legislation in Sebygang, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- : Following new legislation in Sebygang, passive-aggressive congratulations cards inform mums-to-be that their pregnancy is their greatest achievement in life.
- : Following new legislation in Sebygang, the credibility of anti-government demagogues is undermined by government claims that they smell like poo.
- : Sebygang voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Drug Decriminalization Act".
- : Sebygang was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes, Most Politically Apathetic Citizens, and Healthiest Citizens and the Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Sebygang, dictionary sales have hit an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Sebygang, becoming a missionary is a sure-fire route to martyrdom.
- : Sebygang voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Statement on the Nuclear Apocalypse".
Endorsements Received: 76 » St Scarlett, Elisabethshagen, Invernessia, Trixeland, Imperium Anglorum, The Champions League, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Walfo, Mynox, Yahlia, Meropis, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Nova Babilonia, Kanokla, Dark Matter, Irminsulia, Republic of Satherland, Northern German Federation, Abject Ludicrosity, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Valtrona, The Seven Provinces, Destyntine, North of Americas, GanymedEuropa, Stromia, Jim the Baptist, Kyrica, Rosebrooke, Perfect Italy, Pristaxiestan, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Weltbeherrschung, Regnum Italiae, Outer Sparta, Nardin, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Othenhiem, Savinecross, The New Nordic Union, Titoist Yugoslavia, Maalat, Ausvelt, Noristoniaka, Sloburg, San Guglielmo, Apabeossie, Eco-Paris Reformation, and 26 others.Enway, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Parliamentary Laramidia, Lord Sapre, United Communes of Chile, Robbonia, Estonesia, Khuravia, Elania Kingdom, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, A3161, The Scandinavian Realm, Gliesetonia, Eppur, Gutarike, Wombelland, Chronus, Hulldom, Freyana, Europe a Nation, Deftern, ALSUDAN, Warzakie, Usengecler, and Slavorussia.