|Leader||The Benevolent and Bespectacled Sean|
The Pawky Gallimaufry of Seantonia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by The Benevolent and Bespectacled Sean with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, national health service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.604 billion Seantonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kilgore Trout. The average income tax rate is 22.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Seantonian economy, worth a remarkable 3,888 trillion tinsoldiers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 266,285 tinsoldiers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm, and protests are illegal. Crime is totally unknown. Seantonia's national animal is the chillicrow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Radical Skepticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seantonia was endorsed by The Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Seantonia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Vayshnoriya Islands.
- : Seantonia was endorsed by The United States of Strigberg.
- : Seantonia was endorsed by The Queendom of Dolorado.
- : Seantonia was endorsed by The Republic of United Kolane.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, protests are illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Seantonia endorsed The Empire of Arnefol.
Endorsements Received: 91 » The Soylent Green Party, North Southumberland, Zeganas, Blogotopia, Tzo, Iontan, Grungerock, Perzische Keizer, Coreras, Old Atlantica, Creeptopia, Slaytania, New Dracora, Anollasia, Palman, Karlando, Dustwind, Chip Skylark, Ferte, Killettland, Maalemzya, Better Indonesia, Lacuna, Free Land of Rebellium, Stroulia, Yakkandiania, Vill Send, Republic of Libriano, Medetas, Evertopia, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Namakan, Liberdon, Calrad, Novegia, Zeklandia, Maconshinbernititte, Testa, Holma, Samonaemia, Selu-Ahare, Gal Cradia, Colonel Terrosit, Seranis, JanRaiQlux, Krystalveil, Tausend Seen, Mauryana, Violent Trees, and 41 others.Venmere, Grimmywelsh, The Wires Empire, Faradova, Cathamye, Xanthorrhoea, Katitania, Herfenzir, Macrasetia, Nami Bays, Coldian, Aquachromia, New Aierlund, Hashari Darussalam, The Galactic American Imperium, Dovant, Greater Kithsdicaia, Savveria, Frothensia, United States of Island land, Kaprein, Ilfarasia, Geonomia, Puffandria, Solsevara, Bondgalm, Greater Theowherveld, Havesia, Markanite, The Divine Elephant, Rog Mily, Jaegerpondonia, Attoree, United Wese Godallistedern, Yanteri, Arnefol, United Kolane, Dolorado, Strigberg, Vayshnoriya Islands, and Lisokyo.