The Most Serene Republic of Seantonia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Benevolent and Bespectacled Sean with a fair hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, national health service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 4.351 billion Seantonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Public Transport are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kilgore Trout. The average income tax rate is 1.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Seantonian economy, worth 814 trillion tinsoldiers a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 187,277 tinsoldiers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Private law firms are unheard of, residents of new housing subdivisions complain about the total absence of supermarkets and restaurants, grumbling early morning commuters bemoan having to travel to work in the dark, and no one knows how to tie a reef knot. Crime is totally unknown. Seantonia's national animal is the chillicrow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, no one knows how to tie a reef knot.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, grumbling early morning commuters bemoan having to travel to work in the dark.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, residents of new housing subdivisions complain about the total absence of supermarkets and restaurants.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, private law firms are unheard of.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Kilgore Trout.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Seantonia's radio stations.
Endorsements Received: 81 » The Soylent Green Party, Earth Federation, FreeGunsForAll, Grimlandia, North Southumberland, The Tasmanian Islands, Weedelia, Spiritbw, Wysrod, Zeganas, Blogotopia, Tzo, Iontan, Grungerock, Perzische Keizer, Coreras, Rex Republic, Uprus, Wolfhunters, Oom, Zyrcrestia, Old Atlantica, Linkdahero, Creeptopia, Slaytania, Kokkinostan, United Governments of Newrope, Snoozing Buffalax, Testa, New Dracora, South Baker, Crustacion, Hawalius, Future of Mankind, Dimensionals, Parpaza, Weaubleau, New Katamenia, Jhonshire, Anollasia, Zeklandia, Zyrcon Island, DunNaGall, Free Tristania, Samonaemia, Lost Islands of Pantagon, NorthernMassachusetts, Collective Society of Clementi, Kondraki, United Socialists of the Highest Power, and 31 others.LiberationVille, Berzerkastan, Chad9, Kilenel, Manlinesslavia, Palman, UNpoopburg, Markanite, The Starlight Islands, Karlando, Wheydia, Valcour, Tijdtevelia, Spudlandia, Evil Dictators Happyland, Finswedeway, Carbrabukka, Germanic and Jewish people, LimpBizkit, Psolick, Jobsteria, Achiotopia, American Republic of Independent States, Mannche, Auruh, Fiodiya, Lamborghini Murcielago, De La Warr Empire, Time Currency, God1, and The Republic of Judea.