|Leader||The Benevolent and Bespectacled Sean|
The Pawky Gallimaufry of Seantonia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Benevolent and Bespectacled Sean with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.175 billion Seantonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kilgore Trout. The average income tax rate is 5.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Seantonian economy, worth a remarkable 3,173 trillion tinsoldiers a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 260,694 tinsoldiers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season, companies have begun running campaigns to stop people from remembering their brand name, and bins outnumber trees in city parks. Crime is totally unknown. Seantonia's national animal is the chillicrow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Radical Skepticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, companies have begun running campaigns to stop people from remembering their brand name.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Seantonia endorsed The Lost Paradise of Grimmywelsh.
- : Seantonia was endorsed by The Lost Paradise of Grimmywelsh.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, sleeping on the job is recommended.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, people have become comfortably numb.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost.
Endorsements Received: 99 » The Soylent Green Party, North Southumberland, Zeganas, Blogotopia, Tzo, Iontan, Grungerock, Perzische Keizer, Coreras, Zyrcrestia, Old Atlantica, Creeptopia, Slaytania, New Dracora, Future of Mankind, Anollasia, Palman, Karlando, Dustwind, Chip Skylark, Ferte, Killettland, Maalemzya, Cape Vessey, Better Indonesia, Lacuna, Ignis Cinere, Free Land of Rebellium, Isentran, Marroc, Northern Nivaria, Spncrgmn, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Stroulia, A R V E R N A, Yakkandiania, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Vill Send, Republic of Libriano, Ytvigshill, Medetas, Evertopia, Vivolkha, Greenmont Federation, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Point Comfort Colony, and 49 others.Namakan, Liberdon, Calrad, Novegia, Makykay, Zeklandia, United States of Island land, Clialaad, Rhie, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Pianaville, Testa, Ultimate Wakanda, The Galactic American Imperium, Holma, Samonaemia, S Mova Derat, Ner Epiand, Marxist Germany, Carthegia, Megistos, Batona, New Kowloon Bay, Lisokyo, Selu-Ahare, Gal Cradia, Galimania, Colonel Terrosit, Seranis, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Janraiqlux, Krystalveil, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Mauryana, Drewish, Thingvelir, The Indian Royalty, Capea, Saint Islaw Wra, Violent Trees, Silvedania, Alemputo, Venmere, PYT, Dorab, and Grimmywelsh.