|Leader||The Benevolent and Bespectacled Sean|
The Pawky Gallimaufry of Seantonia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Benevolent and Bespectacled Sean with a fair hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 8.69 billion Seantonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kilgore Trout. The average income tax rate is 24.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Seantonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,186 trillion tinsoldiers a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an amazing 251,596 tinsoldiers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves, legislation sometimes has to battle through weeks of filibustering to pass, the government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment, and the government seems embarrassed to be seen governing. Crime is totally unknown. Seantonia's national animal is the chillicrow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Radical Skepticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seantonia was endorsed by The Federation of The Valencian Federation.
- : Seantonia endorsed The Holy Empire of The Land of Whiskey.
- : Seantonia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of The Land of Whiskey.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, the government seems embarrassed to be seen governing.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, the government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, legislation sometimes has to battle through weeks of filibustering to pass.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting.
Endorsements Received: 64 » The Soylent Green Party, Earth Federation, North Southumberland, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Blogotopia, Tzo, Iontan, Grungerock, Perzische Keizer, Coreras, Oom, Zyrcrestia, Old Atlantica, Creeptopia, Slaytania, Snoozing Buffalax, Testa, New Dracora, Hawalius, Future of Mankind, Parpaza, Anollasia, Zeklandia, DunNaGall, Samonaemia, Berzerkastan, Kilenel, Palman, Karlando, Tijdtevelia, Achiotopia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Sygnafylki, Dustwind, Chip Skylark, Ferte, Finswedeway, Killettland, Aspistania, Maalemzya, Wysrod, Adorable Kittens, Cape Vessey, Seranis, The Biggles Syndicate, Better Indonesia, Aleg, South and East Illyria, New Fania, and 14 others.Marchandal, Echocrimsonia, Lacuna, Rex Republic, The City States Of Las Vegas, Nooooooooooooooo, Cyber Revolution, Sorya, Kuriko, HN67, Ignis Cinere, United States of Kerthina, The Land of Whiskey, and The Valencian Federation.