The Democratic Republic of Seanadia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Yuki with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 1.194 billion Seanadians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seanaland. The average income tax rate is 46.3%.
The very strong Seanadian economy, worth 110 trillion Seanadian Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 92,255 Seanadian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
The diplomatic corps tends to open negotiations by insulting all the foreigners in the room, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing, skin-tone prom dresses are more unpopular than ever, and rundown towns are frequently sold to billionaires for their pet projects. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seanadia's national animal is the Perigrine Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seanadia was endorsed by The Moneywealth of Mojoland.
- : Seanadia lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Seanadia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Debtor Voting Rights"".
- : Seanadia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Imperium Anglorum"".
- : Seanadia lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Seanadia, rundown towns are frequently sold to billionaires for their pet projects.
- : Following new legislation in Seanadia, skin-tone prom dresses are more unpopular than ever.
- : Seanadia was endorsed by The United States of Barabarom.
- : Seanadia was endorsed by The Free Land of Grouu.
- : Seanadia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Solondor.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Hanguk-Nippon, Bawkie, Westoc Kinness, Jehenna, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Linguiniland, Luddinlande, Wyatonians, Farengeto, Aidenfieeld, Lambdaland, Great Vritannia, Aywhyou, United States of Vietnam, Poopisiya, Escevola, La Ascension, Sandaoguo, East Sakhlin, Volaworand, Tsunamy, Sedunn, Curlyhoward, Lotadia, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsvetania, The Solar System Scope, Concrete Slab, Holleervag Islacotil, Rebel-topia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Oskyelion, Quiescent, Jaxon, Midand, New Briantown, Nudnoji, Kringalia, The naked people, Clayanne, Utondara, Erinor, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Paranoia, Violent Peacenicks, UnShleepd, Vincent Field, Islas Tualua, and 13 others.Silberne Wache, Kerlodia, Freedwanda, The National Corporation, Democratic Drals Tum, Towi Lamia, Macrothea, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Solondor, Grouu, Barabarom, and Mojoland.