The Technocracy of Scrisix is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Σομαηνως with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, unlimited-speed roads, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 2.411 billion Scrisixis enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Insulam Socrates. The average income tax rate is 65.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Scrisixian economy, worth 514 trillion Quid a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 213,348 Quid, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Masterpieces by male artists are on display in the dumpsters behind the gallery, referenda are held for every conceivable government action, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past, and one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man. Crime is totally unknown. Scrisix's national animal is the Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Scrisix, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
- : Following new legislation in Scrisix, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past.
- : Following new legislation in Scrisix, referenda are held for every conceivable government action.
- : Following new legislation in Scrisix, masterpieces by male artists are on display in the dumpsters behind the gallery.
- : Following new legislation in Scrisix, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Scrisixian Liberator".
- : Following new legislation in Scrisix, international collectors know that a grease-stain on a work of art probably means it's passed through Scrisix.
- : Following new legislation in Scrisix, a shipwreck is everyone's fault but the captain's.
- : Scrisix endorsed The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Scrisix endorsed The Free Land of Antityranicals.
- : Scrisix was endorsed by The Free Land of Antityranicals.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Alunya, Notyoutopia, Frances Francis the First of France, The Rhein States, Siwale, Steampunk Ariel, Shin-Hachioji, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Omnistria, Ethnon, Great Bights Mum, Saturns Edge, Fayyayid, Shadowrik, Napnomadia, Sundred, Koda-Land, Plangainer, Kwaj, Corfad, Trillius, Bayern-Straubing, Marijuana Haven, Tappan Hills, Shibutani, Sil Dorsett, Pallaith, Sinelona, Territorio di Nessuno, Kirostan, THX1138, Far Easter Republic, Dar es Saalam, Ibiscaton, Newpromisedland, Soviet Terran, General COE, Uganda Knuckles UK, Unimaginable Doom, Unsophisticate, Peldorn, Guslantis, Viridiann, Sunto, Acrabinnia, North Bratislava, Egalico, United Draconia, Yaorozu, and 56 others.SillyString, Federation Terra Australis, Spartoptia, PlanetPunk, Black Templares, El Fiji Grande, Novare Res, Maott, Jasminlandia, Steraz, Sheldanada, Racoda, Wineclaw, Ejhsa, Guer Aike, The Notorious Mad Jack, National Goats, Pleroma Sans Romans, New Pruessen, Holy Oranz, Kasazzastan, Selfgradatude, Q w e r t y, Dreadton, Buckerino, Liberum Mundi, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Torakuen, The United States of Romania, 1 very fast endotarter, New Bremerton, Pasargad, Sanjurika, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Niradans, Thiammyalllaland, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Haor Chall, Prydania, Noahs Second Country, Castle Federation, Former English Colony, Rynion, Test for a new hope, Elder Realms, The Black Cathedral, and Antityranicals.