The Incorporated States of Screams of Agony 56 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its pith helmet sales, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.2 billion Screams of Agony 56ians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 17.7%.
The strong Screams of Agony 56ian economy, worth 65.4 trillion lire a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is 54,471 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized, governments opposing Screams of Agony 56 are beset by rebels, gambling is outlawed, and sex changes are routinely performed at Screams of Agony 56's hospitals. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Screams of Agony 56's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Screams of Agony 56's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Screams of Agony 56 relocated from Humanist United International to Artificial Solar System.
- : Screams of Agony 56 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Screams of Agony 56 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Screams of Agony 56's influence in Humanist United International rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Screams of Agony 56 relocated from Artificial Solar System to Humanist United International.
- : Screams of Agony 56 was endorsed by The Republic of Interceptor XLVI.
- : Screams of Agony 56 was endorsed by The Republic of Crown 21.
- : Screams of Agony 56 was endorsed by The Republic of REAL VINNY.
- : Screams of Agony 56 endorsed The Republic of Crown 21.