The Parliamentary Republic of Scravovia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nick Dixon with an even hand, and remarkable for its punitive income tax rates, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 2.94 billion Scravovians, 378 million of whom are zombies, have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dynabalk. The average income tax rate is 74.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Scravovian economy, worth 443 trillion Scraviks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 150,840 Scraviks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military sees national borders more as guidelines than absolutes, money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence, unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Dynabalk make great practice for foreign snipers, and war vets look after war animals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Scravovia's national animal is the Scravovian Crocodile, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Antitheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Scravovia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Arage.
- : Scravovia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Diophantine.
- : Following new legislation in Scravovia, war vets look after war animals.
- : Following new legislation in Scravovia, unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Dynabalk make great practice for foreign snipers.
- : Scravovia was endorsed by The Spooky Autumn Evening of Apabeossie.
- : Scravovia was endorsed by The Federal Democratic Republic of Jahass.
- : Scravovia was endorsed by The Riverine Kingdom of The Scheldt.
- : Scravovia was endorsed by The Supreme High Imperium of Terdiatlans.
- : Scravovia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Kingdom of Denmark.
- : Scravovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Saint Domingo, Outer Sparta, Thracia Republic, Greate San Marino, Chioganah, Irminsulia, Republic of Satherland, Slavonia and Srijem, Pazano, An Clar, St Scarlett, Ahma, Northern German Federation, Kenmoria WA Mission, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Yahlia, Supcotia, Imperium Anglorum, Soviet Taoistan, Purgatio, Wessex and Cornwall, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Socialist Balkans, Slavorussia, Thracia and Crimea, Nardin, Feria-Alkaline, British Norklon, Pilipinas and Malaya, Alsted, Wombelland, Elisabethshagen, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Permorania, Stromia, Alba-Nord, Walfo, Regnum Italiae, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, IllyrianAlbania, The Greater Eastern Republic, Einswenn, Legique, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Jim the Baptist, and 34 others.Kanokla, Continental Social Democrats, Novabritannia, Eurasies, Prussian-Union, Wiener-Neustadt, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Champions League, Invernessia, Drew Durrnil, Someseni, Transmontagne, Lyallpur, Sloburg, Leranditale, North of Americas, Chronus, Eastern Greenlands, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Miechow 2, Ausvelt, GanymedEuropa, Destyntine, Shaor, Canovium, Great Robertia, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Terdiatlans, The Scheldt, Jahass, Diophantine, and Arage.