The Communist Republic of Scoye is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Stefan Newman with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.404 billion Scoyeans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gloria. The average income tax rate is 45.8%.
The strong Scoyean economy, worth 66.7 trillion euros a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is 47,540 euros, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, Stefan Newman has just been declared ruler of Scoye in an international press conference, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Scoye's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Scoye was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Scoye changed its national leader to "Stefan Newman" and its motto to "We are united in our solidarity and strength".
- : Scoye revoked its national leader.
- : Following new legislation in Scoye, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Scoye changed its national leader to "Owen Smith".
- : Scoye changed its national nation type to "Communist Republic".
- : Scoye changed its national nation type to "Socialist Republic".
- : Scoye changed its national leader to "Owen Harrison Thomas Smith".
- : Following new legislation in Scoye, Stefan Newman has just been declared ruler of Scoye in an international press conference.
- : Scoye was endorsed by The Free Land of Marktania.