The Nomadic Peoples of Scouria is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its frequent executions, ritual sacrifices, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, devout population of 509 million Scourians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zarathan Prime. The average income tax rate is 68.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Scourian economy, worth 41.6 trillion Embers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 81,701 Embers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The blood on the hands of Leader may not be metaphorical, builders across Scouria are blocked up with orders for new public loos, surfing lessons include how to ward off sharks, and Scourians are fixin' ta comma any way they wanna. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Scouria's national animal is the Svörngak, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Scouria, Scourians are fixin' ta comma any way they wanna.
- : Following new legislation in Scouria, surfing lessons include how to ward off sharks.
- : Following new legislation in Scouria, builders across Scouria are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Following new legislation in Scouria, the blood on the hands of Leader may not be metaphorical.
- : Following new legislation in Scouria, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Following new legislation in Scouria, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Scouria.
- : Following new legislation in Scouria, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- : Scouria endorsed The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Scouria was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Following new legislation in Scouria, political candidates recite daily pledges of loyalty to their chosen party.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Newpromisedland, El Fiji Grande, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Shibutani, Notyoutopia, Pallaith, The Rhein States, Sinelona, Siwale, Buckerino, Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Yaorozu, Shadowrik, Black Templares, Saturns Edge, Ninjak30, Omnistria, Great Bights Mum, Verderiesdre, Dreadton, Napnomadia, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Koda-Land, Frances Francis the First of France, Acrabinnia, Bayern-Straubing, Guslantis, Sundred, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Ibiscaton, Novare Res, SillyString, Wineclaw, Fayyayid, Kwaj, New Bremerton, Holy Oranz, Racoda, Sil Dorsett, Tappan Hills, Peldorn, Jasminlandia, Maott, Zemnaya Svoboda, Solmetria, Steampunk Ariel, and 62 others.Ethnon, Sunto, Egalico, Dar es Saalam, Kasazzastan, Federation Terra Australis, PlanetPunk, Q w e r t y, Plangainer, THX1138, Guer Aike, New Pruessen, Spartoptia, Sea Ghost, United Draconia, Selfgradatude, VarDrade, Pasargad, Sheldanada, Steraz, Trillius, Pleroma Sans Romans, Marijuana Haven, Joodey, Kirostan, Torakuen, Arcoriposa, The United States of Romania, Soviet Terran, Tsardom of Leonlandia, General COE, Unimaginable Doom, Unsophisticate, National Goats, Ejhsa, The Notorious Mad Jack, Liberum Mundi, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, 1 very fast endotarter, Kulgatha, Kseckland, Sanjurika, Ikea Rike, Thiammyalllaland, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Niradans, Free Azzaca, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Haor Chall, Noahs Second Country, Castle Federation, Former English Colony, Rynion, Test for a new hope, Loutsland, Elder Realms, and The Black Cathedral.