|Animal||Iriomote Wild Cat|
The Free Land of ScotlandSerenity is a colossal, genial nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, anti-smoking policies, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 9.576 billion ScotlandSerenityians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ScotlandSerenity City. The average income tax rate is 97.4%.
The frighteningly efficient ScotlandSerenityian economy, worth a remarkable 1,541 trillion Funs a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 161,020 Funs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is currently revamping its entire education system, extreme hiring regulations mean a job in ScotlandSerenity is often a lifetime appointment, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, and surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods. Crime is totally unknown. ScotlandSerenity's national animal is the Iriomote Wild Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ScotlandSerenity was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : ScotlandSerenity was endorsed by The Federal Republic of La Banda Orintal.
- : ScotlandSerenity agreed to construct embassies between Krillin and THE NEWS.
- : ScotlandSerenity lodged a message on the Krillin Regional Message Board.
- : ScotlandSerenity proposed constructing embassies between Krillin and NOT A FAMILY FRIENDLY REGION.
- : ScotlandSerenity proposed constructing embassies between Krillin and Fast Food Colony.
- : ScotlandSerenity was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : ScotlandSerenity appointed The Community of J-O-E as Junior Krillin Council with authority over Polls in Krillin.
- : ScotlandSerenity voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : ScotlandSerenity voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
Endorsements Received: 13 » Lightford, Kobasan, Belguard, Par Islandena, Frederator, The Red Society, The Earldom of Fallsbury, Free Romanian State, Odystan, Chakakhan, J-O-E, The Eastern Authoritarian States, and La Banda Orintal.