|Leader||President Santiago Diaz|
|Animal||Grey Tailed Falcon|
The United People's Republic of Scotatrova is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by President Santiago Diaz with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 13.157 billion Scotatrovians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Muse. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 84.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Scotatrovian economy, worth a remarkable 1,475 trillion Scotatrovian Troyevans a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 112,163 Scotatrovian Troyevans, with the richest citizens earning 6.3 times as much as the poorest.
Birth rates have hit an all-time low, Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, and unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Scotatrova's national animal is the Grey Tailed Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Scotatrova was endorsed by The United Republic of Kuameme.
- : Scotatrova published "Four Groups System" (Account: Other).
- : Scotatrova was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Osbalice East.
- : Scotatrova was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Scotatrova was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth and Safest and the Top 10% for Most Inclusive.
- : Scotatrova was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Scotatrova was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Scotatrova was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Scotatrova published "The Scotatrovian Language" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Scotatrova was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.