The Mystery Raiding Machine of Scooby-Doo is a gargantuan, pleasant nation, ruled by Tugboat Dan with an even hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, daily referendums, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 10.336 billion Meddling Kids have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dol Guldur. The average income tax rate is 60.8%.
The Scooby-Dooan economy, worth 479 trillion Scooby Snacks a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Book Publishing, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 46,367 Scooby Snacks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom, sections of the police receive paramilitary training, and government police forces protect public schools from the threat of protest. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Scooby-Doo's national animal is the Great Dane, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Scooby-Doo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Scooby-Doo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
- : Scooby-Doo's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Scooby-Doo's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Scooby-Doo's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Scooby-Doo was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Scooby-Doo ceased to exist.
- : Scooby-Doo's influence in The Invaders fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Scooby-Doo's influence in The Invaders fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Scooby-Doo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Ignorant Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Avoided.