|Faith||a government service|
The Incorporated Colonial Tribes of Scinan is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Government Services with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 22.566 billion Scinans Subscriber hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Industry, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. The average income tax rate is 5.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Scinan Subscribed economy, worth a remarkable 6,193 trillion government services a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 274,445 government services, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's most popular sport is sabotaging foreigners' hopes and dreams, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here", evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right, and there's a mortuary next to every Scinan Subscribed restaurant. Crime is totally unknown. Scinan's national animal is the prevaricat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a government service.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Scinan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Scinan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Scinan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Scinan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Scinan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Scinan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector, the Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations, and the Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Scinan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Scinan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Scinan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Scinan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.