The Technocratic State of Scientists Allied is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Matthias Esher with a fair hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 10.572 billion Scientists love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Administration, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arcadia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Scientists Alliedian economy, worth a remarkable 2,736 trillion Solaris a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 258,876 Solaris, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hipster cyclists declare that "metal is dead", there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia, military information leaks are **REDACTED** by **REDACTED** in **REDACTED**, and the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Scientists Alliedian Navy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Scientists Allied's national animal is the Lab Mice, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Scientists Allied, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Scientists Alliedian Navy.
- : Following new legislation in Scientists Allied, military information leaks are **REDACTED** by **REDACTED** in **REDACTED**.
- : Following new legislation in Scientists Allied, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia.
- : Following new legislation in Scientists Allied, hipster cyclists declare that "metal is dead".
- : Following new legislation in Scientists Allied, international negotiations always lead to a lot of missile-laneous expenses.
- : Scientists Allied voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Scientists Allied voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Scientists Allied endorsed The People's Republic of BenJankins.
- : Scientists Allied was endorsed by The People's Republic of BenJankins.
- : Following new legislation in Scientists Allied, public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Herrebrugh to the World Assembly, The New Liberated California, Silabar, Requand, Westerlies, Taliand, Roenland, Varavano, Maupedonia, Venovica, Ezechard, Ovskiland, Visrava, YouTube Rewind 2018, Yousta, Wileyshire, United Syndicates of Sol, Eythronia, Liossalde, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, AtlasBarfed, Morfeyra, Dyasiabelsk, New Viles, Ludense, Talamia, Dracran Bat, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Small Potato, Chugiakistan, Waitomo District, Tiger Commune, Free Van Chet, Veyoris, Norts Ale, Greater Cebu, Shaleland, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Dekks, Lasvalre, and BenJankins.