|Capital||the Greater Stockholm-Neon City Area|
|Currency||GD Corp Standard Credit|
The Corporate Federation of Scientificum is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by GD Corp with a fair hand, and remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 11.583 billion Scientists are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Greater Stockholm-Neon City Area. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Scientist economy, worth a remarkable 3,566 trillion GD Corp Standard Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 307,898 GD Corp Standard Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government projects are full of waste, the new national anthem passes the Turing Test, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Scientificum's national animal is the Nuubly, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Science.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Scientificum, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Following new legislation in Scientificum, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Following new legislation in Scientificum, the new national anthem passes the Turing Test.
- : Following new legislation in Scientificum, government projects are full of waste.
- : Scientificum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Politics Amino"".
- : Following new legislation in Scientificum, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams.
- : Scientificum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Species Extinction".
- : Scientificum agreed to construct embassies between Polandball and Weebunism.
- : Scientificum voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Airspace".
- : Following new legislation in Scientificum, weapons are only sold to foreign governments that are legitimate enough to not bounce the cheque.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Rennen-Slovette.