The Holy Green Kingdom of Schnozzel is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Sophia with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ritual sacrifices, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The democratic population of 1.449 billion Schnozzelians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nasion. The average income tax rate is 73.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Schnozzelian economy, worth 145 trillion Punches a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 100,635 Punches, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
There's a lot of babies crying for milk in the middle of the day, cars are banned, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college, and counselors diagnose their clients with motherboard complexes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Schnozzel's national animal is the Cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Rhyme.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Schnozzel's influence in The Roleplay Chessboard rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Schnozzel was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Schnozzel changed its national capital to "Nasion", its currency to "Punch", and its motto to "Cha Cha Real Smooth!".
- : Following new legislation in Schnozzel, counselors diagnose their clients with motherboard complexes.
- : Following new legislation in Schnozzel, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college.
- : Following new legislation in Schnozzel, cars are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Schnozzel, there's a lot of babies crying for milk in the middle of the day.
- : Schnozzel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Schnozzel's influence in The Roleplay Chessboard rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Schnozzel's influence in The Roleplay Chessboard rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".