The Democratic People's Republic of Schmexxland is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Schmexxy with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 6.219 billion Schmexxlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Schmexxsea. The average income tax rate is 84.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Schmexxlandian economy, worth 741 trillion cremes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 119,201 cremes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
TV coverage of music festivals consists mostly of backstage interviews, recapturing giraffes is proving to be a tall order, eminent domain has been abolished, and women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Schmexxland's national animal is the cigar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Schmexxland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Schmexxland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Following new legislation in Schmexxland, women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms.
- : Following new legislation in Schmexxland, eminent domain has been abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Schmexxland, recapturing giraffes is proving to be a tall order.
- : Following new legislation in Schmexxland, TV coverage of music festivals consists mostly of backstage interviews.
- : Schmexxland endorsed The Sylvan Kingdom of Willow Gate.
- : Schmexxland was endorsed by The Sylvan Kingdom of Willow Gate.
- : Schmexxland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Schmexxland, poaching has been on the rise after animals from the nation's zoos were released into the wild.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Giovanniland, Crazy Waters, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Cro Magnon, United Adaikes, The Chaotic Neutral, Blue Bubble, Westwind, Bitar, Glorious Existence, Bidi, Overthinkers, Wickedly evil people, Anilis, Solsetur, Albyion Kingdom, IndyCar Racing, Bhang Bhang Duc, Muad-Dib, Apexiala, The Rega, High Wings, Fotisdia, Hongg Kong, Marina Nova, Santos-Dominius, Podium, Thyrall, Hamburg Neo, Av Libertas Vindex, Archonina, Rowdy, Hanumandia, Oronia, Selangortupia, The Free States of Gotham, Chichas, Tropentarn, The Quwatistan, and Willow Gate.