|Leader||Leader of Federal Council of SaM|
|Animal||white double-headed eagle|
The Federal Republic of Savoy and Milan is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader of Federal Council of SaM with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, ban on automobiles, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.561 billion Savoy and Milanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Turin. The average income tax rate is 16.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Savoyard and Milanian economy, worth 614 trillion Denariis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 172,601 Denariis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Bicycle parking sheds have sprouted like mushrooms near rail stations after cars were banned, job security isn't great for professional roulette players, throwing garbage out of your house's front window makes it legally someone else's problem, and almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Savoy and Milan's national animal is the white double-headed eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Savoy and Milan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Wombelland.
- : Savoy and Milan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Savoy and Milan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Savoy and Milan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Savoy and Milan was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Savoy and Milan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greycastle.
- : Savoy and Milan was endorsed by The Tranquil Lands of Corsoaua.
- : Following new legislation in Savoy and Milan, almost all of the nation's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices.
- : Following new legislation in Savoy and Milan, throwing garbage out of your house's front window makes it legally someone else's problem.
- : Savoy and Milan endorsed The Federation of A Great Czechoslovakia.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Someseni, Elisabethshagen, Invernessia, Northern German Federation, The Champions League, Republic of Satherland, Ausvelt, The Seven Provinces, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Jim the Baptist, Walfo, Irminsulia, North of Americas, Thracia Republic, Dark Matter, St Scarlett, Nardin, The New Nordic Union, Jahass, Leranditale, Sloburg, An Clar, Imperium Anglorum, Outer Sparta, The Reunited Yugoslavs, GanymedEuropa, Chioganah, Meropis, Old World Order, Regnum Italiae, Savinecross, Trixeland, Kanokla, Greater Icelandia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Bareu, Nuweland, Apabeossie, Othenhiem, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, Stromia, The States of Texas and Arkansas, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Parliamentary Laramidia, Robbonia, Estonesia, and 35 others.Lord Sapre, Khuravia, Thracia and Crimea, The Scandinavian Realm, Gutarike, Eppur, Chronus, Europe a Nation, Ombran, Fanadia, Nomaida, The Federal States of Ezasao, Armbruster, Leukante, Alsted, Belvanski, Berlin and Hanover, Ottterland, Rary, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Heplon, Dabarastan, Marvingia, Felhaven, Gorzi, Caescadia, Dervenland, Noristoniaka, United States of Russia1, Mojuatafurertopeopir, Why are we hear, Corsoaua, Zelenskraine, Gotho, and Wombelland.