The Kingdom of SaudiArabia is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, ubiquitous missile silos, and national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.533 billion Saudis are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jeddah. The average income tax rate is 67.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse SaudiArabian economy, worth 248 trillion Dirhams a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 70,291 Dirhams, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Trust-fund babies line up for places in community college, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence, the government maintains a Department of Skulduggery, and welfare funding has recently gone through the roof. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. SaudiArabia's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : SaudiArabia was endorsed by The Dominion of Hi9999999.
- : SaudiArabia was endorsed by The Republic of Duma.
- : SaudiArabia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Russian Mothia.
- : SaudiArabia was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : SaudiArabia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : SaudiArabia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : SaudiArabia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : SaudiArabia lost the endorsement of The Republic of Duma.
- : SaudiArabia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : SaudiArabia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.