The Empire of Saturn 51 XT is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its burgeoning Rattle snake population. The hard-working, democratic population of 700 million Saturn 51 XTians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.3%.
The very strong Saturn 51 XTian economy, worth 38.3 trillion Gold standards a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 54,665 Gold standards, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 175,823 per year while the poor average 12,873, a ratio of 13.7 to 1.
Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Saturn 51 XT's national animal is the Rattle snake, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saturn 51 XT was banned from Pony Lands by The Rainbow Pony Kingdom of The Candy Of Bottles.
- : Saturn 51 XT's influence in Raxulan Empire rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Saturn 51 XT was banned from Southfield by The Republic of Davintharia.
- : Saturn 51 XT was banned from Rogue Wolves by The Borderlands of Rogue Wolves.
- : Saturn 51 XT's influence in Raxulan Empire rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Saturn 51 XT was banned from Wysteria by The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce.
- : Saturn 51 XT was banned from Rushmore by The United Kingdom of Valladares.
- : Saturn 51 XT's influence in Raxulan Empire rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Saturn 51 XT was banned from Christmas by The Carolling Colony of GoodKingWenceslas.
- : Saturn 51 XT was banned from Dead Sea by The Dictatorship of Optvania.