The People's Republic of Saronistan is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Anthony Borons with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and frequent executions. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.853 billion Saronistanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serono. The average income tax rate is 66.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Saronistanian economy, worth 280 trillion Lire a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 98,322 Lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts, military spending is on the increase, the tightness of border controls in Saronistan leave a little to be desired, and country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saronistan's national animal is the camoscio, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saronistan was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Following new legislation in Saronistan, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized.
- : Saronistan endorsed The Robo Orangugrump of Papercuts and Skittles.
- : Saronistan endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Acerola Orion.
- : Saronistan endorsed The Federal Republic of Santos-Dominius.
- : Saronistan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Santos-Dominius.
- : Saronistan was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Acerola Orion.
- : Saronistan was endorsed by The Robo Orangugrump of Papercuts and Skittles.
- : Saronistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Saronistan was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Sursum.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Fujai, Shaktirajya, DiscGolfLand, Liberillia, The Rega, New Kigali, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Holmani, Fuentana, Constantinopolisia, Tropical Isles, Antahbrantahstan, Loegries, Krajakhstan, Atheist States of Philippines, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Pandaland II, Bhang Bhang Duc, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Terra Socialiste, Zoran, Sursum, Papercuts and Skittles, Acerola Orion, Santos-Dominius, and Nagaraningrad.