|Leader||Premier Gustave-Antoine Hauptzmann|
The République Fédérale of Sarderia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Premier Gustave-Antoine Hauptzmann with an even hand, and renowned for its burgeoning Lemur population. The quiet, industrious population of 1.948 billion Malagaches have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tanarive. The average income tax rate is 34.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Sarderian economy, worth 65.3 trillion Francs a year, is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 33,534 Francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, and tourists visit Sarderia to mass-moon Sarderian politicians. Crime is well under control, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sarderia's national animal is the Lemur and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sarderia's influence in The Roleplay Chessboard rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Sarderia's influence in The Roleplay Chessboard rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Sarderia's influence in The Roleplay Chessboard rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Sarderia's influence in The Roleplay Chessboard rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Sarderia's influence in The Roleplay Chessboard rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sarderia relocated from Independent Nations to The Roleplay Chessboard.
- : Sarderia's influence in Independent Nations rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Sarderia's influence in Independent Nations rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Sarderia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Sarderia's influence in Independent Nations rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".