The Federation of Sarahs-Texas is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, national health service, and anti-smoking policies. The democratic, devout population of 586 million Sarahs-Texasians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 8.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Sarahs-Texasian economy, worth 34.3 trillion US Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Soda Sales, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 58,592 US Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here, all guns must be registered, unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Sarahs-Texas City make great practice for foreign snipers, and beaches are empty as the shark population multiplies exponentially. Crime is almost non-existent. Sarahs-Texas's national animal is the Donkey, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sarahs-Texas was endorsed by The Wanderlust Paradise of Safj.
- : Sarahs-Texas was endorsed by The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- : Sarahs-Texas voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Extrajudicial Punishment Ban".
- : Sarahs-Texas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Enabling The Disabled In Academia".
- : Sarahs-Texas lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- : Sarahs-Texas's influence in Texas rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Sarahs-Texas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Wrektopia".
- : Sarahs-Texas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Trade of Endangered Organisms ".
- : Sarahs-Texas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drasnia".
- : Sarahs-Texas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.