The Big Trout Energy of Sapnu puas is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Boggy B with an iron fist, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, frequent executions, and conspicuous electricity pylons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 4.429 billion things are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Environment, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Pancreas. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70.1%.
The frighteningly efficient groovy economy, worth 764 trillion cans a year, is mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Trout Farming, Gambling, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 172,670 cans, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 577,581 per year while the poor average 38,371, a ratio of 15.1 to 1.
Getting a haircut is a punishable offence, city-dwellers are forcibly moved to farming communes in the countryside, no one born in Sapnu puas can fix a leaky faucet, and there is something rotten in the state of Sapnu puas. Crime is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Sapnu puas's national animal is the Worm, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Nondenominational Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sapnu puas, there is something rotten in the state of Sapnu puas.
- : Following new legislation in Sapnu puas, no one born in Sapnu puas can fix a leaky faucet.
- : Following new legislation in Sapnu puas, city-dwellers are forcibly moved to farming communes in the countryside.
- : Sapnu puas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Sapnu puas lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Sapnu puas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Command Responsibility".
- : Following new legislation in Sapnu puas, getting a haircut is a punishable offence.
- : Following new legislation in Sapnu puas, citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones.
- : Following new legislation in Sapnu puas, computers have been banned.
- : Following new legislation in Sapnu puas, the 'sing-a-long with Boggy B' album is a popular souvenir.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Ownzone, Ransium, Malsti, Canaltia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Turbeaux, Candlewhisper Archive, Elundris, Dwardossa, Ruinenlust, Mountain Ash Forests, Drasnia, Reannia, Feladria, The Cypher Nine, Taco Respublic, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Uan aa Boa, Palatamorphia, Ironic Remarks, Atsvea, Forgotten Beauty, Blon Gre, The Void Territories, Meropis, Caterasia, Cosona, Window Land, Xandar, Verdant Haven, New Ladavia, Cat-Herders United, Rivienland, Kannap, Catterland, Sacara, The Black Forrest, Na Realtai, and Bilsa.