The Kotoha's Judgement of Sanzu River is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Kutaka Niwatari with an iron fist, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 19.857 billion Sanzu Riverians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kazamaura. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Sanzu Riverian economy, worth a remarkable 4,061 trillion Yen a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 204,536 Yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The countryside is shrouded by wind farms, patriotic citizens chant "there's only one Sanzu River" at foreigners, friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns, and parents dread their examinations more than their children. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sanzu River's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sanzu River was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Sanzu River was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Sanzu River's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Sanzu River relocated from EuropeLiberals to Artificial Solar System.
- : Sanzu River applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Sanzu River resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Sanzu River became WA Delegate of EuropeLiberals.
- : Sanzu River's influence in EuropeLiberals rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Sanzu River relocated from The Fallen Kingdoms to EuropeLiberals.
- : Sanzu River relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Fallen Kingdoms.