|Capital||Rio do Fevereiro|
|Leader||His Royal Highness King Tom Castelho|
The United Kingdom of Santos Castillos is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by His Royal Highness King Tom Castelho with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, complete lack of prisons, and avant-garde cinema. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 20.665 billion Santo Castelőes enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rio do Fevereiro. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The thriving Santo Castelăo economy, worth a remarkable 2,880 trillion Libra Castelăs a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 139,367 Libra Castelăs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, a government program is underway to revitalize Santos Castillos's beaches, and people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Santos Castillos's national animal is the Sea Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Santos Castillos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : The Geniocracy of Zyonia appointed Santos Castillos as Commissioner with authority over Appearance, Border Control, and Communications in GTA Forums.
- : Santos Castillos was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dead.
- : Santos Castillos was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombies and the Top 10% for Most Dead.
- : Santos Castillos was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Santos Castillos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Santos Castillos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Santos Castillos's influence in GTA Forums rose from "Dealmaker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Santos Castillos was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Santos Castillos was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 5% for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Zyonia.