|Leader||President Paul Goldberg|
The Federal Republic of Santos-Dominius is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Paul Goldberg with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.884 billion Santo-Dominians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Friberne. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Santo-Dominian economy, worth 862 trillion SD Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 176,691 SD Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens re-mortgage their homes to buy lottery tickets, Santos-Dominius's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, and the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Santos-Dominius's national animal is the Rainbow Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Santos-Dominius, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills.
- : Santos-Dominius endorsed The ɹǝʌoƆ ɹɐʇʎǝʞ pǝddᴉlℲ of Teralyon.
- : Santos-Dominius was endorsed by The ɹǝʌoƆ ɹɐʇʎǝʞ pǝddᴉlℲ of Teralyon.
- : Following new legislation in Santos-Dominius, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
- : Following new legislation in Santos-Dominius, Santos-Dominius's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Santos-Dominius lodged a message on the The West Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Santos-Dominius, citizens re-mortgage their homes to buy lottery tickets.
- : Following new legislation in Santos-Dominius, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : Following new legislation in Santos-Dominius, the nation is known as the cheapskates of the West Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Santos-Dominius, the road to capitalism has proved an epic drama of adventure and exploration.
Endorsements Received: 140 » Bhang Bhang Duc, Fuentana, Wickedly evil people, Mediobogdum, Lodiberdade, Dilber, Giovanniland, Wellington Bingbong, Hamburg Neo, Smedlandia, Podium, The North American Assembly, Pandaland II, Volkason, Willow Gate, Twisted Duality, Kisovec, Weratt, Sindria, IndyCar Racing, Av Libertas Vindex, Mackieron, Plarland Amex, Comia Noracon, Constantinopolisia, The Rega, Marina Nova, Psikuta, Mirchusko, Westwind, The Anti-Social Socialists, Orson Welles, Champaign, Nas Crustium, Holmani, Arnic, Lothundy, Atheist States of Philippines, The divisive isolationists, Leukogeras, Cro Magnon, Glorious Existence, DiscGolfLand, Vlobbania, New Belia, Q The Almighty, Shaktirajya, Ferroia, Arvladma, Dreamers for Hope, and 90 others.Fallgriffin, Morachia, Oronia, Archonina, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Professor thomas, Common Good, Fumafuma, Moriari, Aldesport, Greynne, Akshireuya, Mathematania, The Free States of Gotham, Greg Tucker, Muad-Dib, Bucals Kagotoaion, Redenya, Desmosthenes and Burke, Sultanat of Turkistan, Isle Royale, Albyion Kingdom, Rowdy, Grand Republic of the Sun, El Facil, Thyrall, Valocke, Formenor, The United Republic of Westend, Vasilism, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Iglot, Sirulinuck, East Swedesia, Robbinston, Matism, Galaxy Meows, Rivello, Nevafornia, Granducato Toscana, Wyndward, Recuecn, The United Tribes of Bantai, Svanland, Kittenlicious, Maria, Kiensu, Ostrogothaland, Ellcrys, Condonohia, New Caterse, Athrid HullHund, Bodusse, Terra Socialiste, Kalla, Ingentis Novus, Inner Paniumati, The Undivided, Attanseia, Folhord, Tropical Isles, New Velka, Zoran, Kraboch, Mikano, Fujai, Antahbrantahstan, Papercuts and Skittles, Lynier, Blue Bubble, Socialist Australiana, Joubertbourg, Serrus, Burakis, Overthinkers, Saronistan, Wild lands of Tribe, Great Liberal Land of True Serbia, Winter Aura, India and Bangladesh, Entirnya, Qapaq Suyu, One Nation under Rob, Antestia, Metailuria, Nagaraningrad, United Adaikes, Combined waffle states, Ocheon, and Teralyon.