|Animal||elder god cthulhu|
The Absolute anime power of Sansaboy is a massive, safe nation, ruled by brydun weeks with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 1.199 billion Gamers are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Welfare, and Administration also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sansaboyra. The average income tax rate is 62.5%.
The strong Sansaboyian economy, worth 92.4 trillion kills a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Basket Weaving. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 77,039 kills, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
It is technically inaccurate to call the dead 'worm food', the might of the entire Sansaboyian Navy is focused on fifty bemused spear-throwing islanders, fraternities are notoriously exclusive, and concussed elder god cthulhuball players cannot remember their lineup position. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sansaboy's national animal is the elder god cthulhu, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is trapism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sansaboy, concussed elder god cthulhuball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Following new legislation in Sansaboy, fraternities are notoriously exclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Sansaboy, the might of the entire Sansaboyian Navy is focused on fifty bemused spear-throwing islanders.
- : Sansaboy's influence in NANI fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Following new legislation in Sansaboy, it is technically inaccurate to call the dead 'worm food'.
- : Sansaboy appointed The Kingdom of STiffyweewee as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in NANI.
- : Sansaboy changed its national motto to "Its not a crime if you pay a dime".
- : Following new legislation in Sansaboy, the police crack down on tax evaders without mercy.
- : Following new legislation in Sansaboy, government employees from Sansaboy dominate international lumberjack competitions.
- : Following new legislation in Sansaboy, people are more interested in gossip about the private lives of politicians than their policies.
Endorsements Received: None.