The Empire of Sanmyaku is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 6.473 billion Sanmyakuans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 83.9%.
The Sanmyakuan economy, worth 264 trillion denariis a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Uranium Mining industry. Average income is 40,905 denariis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The government has undertaken a massive education and health program to combat VODAIS, the arms industry is strictly regulated, Max Barry is this year's Miss Sanmyaku, and main battle tanks stalk the woods of Sanmyaku in search of astras. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sanmyaku's national animal is the astra, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sanmyaku's influence in Kekistani Republic rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sanmyaku's influence in Kekistani Republic rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Sanmyaku was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Sanmyaku endorsed The Fleet Admiral of Misleyan Group 2.
- : Sanmyaku's influence in Kekistani Republic rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Sanmyaku endorsed The United Socialist States of Snake Treaders.
- : Sanmyaku endorsed The Republic of Communist Bottled Water.
- : Sanmyaku endorsed The Units of Austral Marine Protection.
- : Sanmyaku endorsed The Ric's Troop of Boncellino.
- : Sanmyaku endorsed The Free Land of Freien Bash Machine III.
Endorsements Received: None.