The Empire of Sanmyaku is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, state-planned economy, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 7.734 billion Sanmyakuans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Environment, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 84.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Sanmyakuan economy, worth 326 trillion denariis a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Uranium Mining industry. Average income is 42,224 denariis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government has undertaken a massive education and health program to combat VODAIS, the arms industry is strictly regulated, Max Barry is this year's Miss Sanmyaku, and main battle tanks stalk the woods of Sanmyaku in search of astras. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sanmyaku's national animal is the astra, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sanmyaku's influence in Democratic Socialist Alliance rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Sanmyaku was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending and the Top 10% for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Sanmyaku endorsed The Colony of DSA33.
- : Sanmyaku relocated from The MT Army to Democratic Socialist Alliance.
- : Sanmyaku's influence in The MT Army rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Sanmyaku relocated from The Region Of Allied Nations to The MT Army.
- : Sanmyaku's influence in The Region Of Allied Nations rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Sanmyaku's influence in The Region Of Allied Nations rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Sanmyaku's influence in The Region Of Allied Nations rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Sanmyaku's influence in The Region Of Allied Nations rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
Endorsements Received: None.