The Karma Koala of Sanjikurisa is a colossal, genial nation, notable for its rum-swilling pirates, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The devout population of 6.823 billion Sanjirans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 60.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Sanjiran economy, worth 288 trillion Plieris a year, is quite specialized and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 42,250 Plieris, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Airport security is provided by private companies, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech, and wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sanjikurisa's national animal is the Koala, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sanjikurisa was endorsed by The Pontifical Republic of Sancta Romana Ecclesia.
- : Sanjikurisa was endorsed by The Red Menace of Lormia.
- : Sanjikurisa was endorsed by The Totally Rad Time Traveler of Altino.
- : Sanjikurisa was endorsed by The Hidden Closet of The Wayfarer.
- : Sanjikurisa lodged a message on the Karma Regional Message Board.
- : Sanjikurisa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Sanjikurisa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Sanjikurisa was endorsed by The United States of The Socialist Arctic.
- : Sanjikurisa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Sanjikurisa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
Endorsements Received: 100 » Kitherun, Robo Communism, Arachnargg, Mega Jorts, Burastan, Saleaxeana, Democratic Republic of Appomattox, Alticy, Pratiloma, Baglopia, The German unity of nigeria, Gardniath, Erroria, The Moroccan Kingdom, Republic of Markano, Raging Alcoholism, Elvaeia Regnum, Armah Leo, Novae Hydrae, 36 Intersections, Kjiit, Quantum Ocean, Zona Alta, Ghad, Ardainius, Anime Florida, Emililandia, Takura, Kumahara Archipelago, Audysey, Bitty Kitty, Rubaiya, Fuzzbuckets, Second Mars, Capitalists King, Nandoria Jupitalis, Empirical Switzerland, Big Daddy Government, MeezerFever, Grandidierite, Doorkingtonia, Laniron, Jonica, Tezikstan, Beansburrow, Takh Avros, Brazhensky, Sukkun, Aryavrath, Polts and quallia, and 50 others.Hanneria, Crashtasia, Maximalist, Theia Thead, Chyngolia, Cannabish, Neir Mordia, Communist workers united, Vjoy, 1956, Nacrad, Rathanur, Gor Etonemen, Kaxyha, Gexe, Paragonisa, Almaz Aralia, Krishna Rashtra, LiLi Limed, Levont, Scunt, Austria TwoPointO, Lurmenia, East Borgia, Sale Westiftiveis, Canis Lupus Familiarus, WhateverMaaaaan, Seabutts, Untitedpeople, Ryuujin, New Rapids, Lys Deks Rahry, Cogitatio and Sententia, The Litterbox, Nielentia, Drobeta Turnu Severin, The Orion Star System, Acrat Oppertrartscal, Aussie Union, Greater Dearborn, Lamberou, Riowald, Nyedornia, Sudacia, Raw Snax, The Socialist Arctic, The Wayfarer, Altino, Lormia, and Sancta Romana Ecclesia.